Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fukcacne

can 5% bp be used?

I hate how long it takes for the bp to sink into your face. Would using less 5% gel work the same as using a lot of 2.5% gel?

No it wouldn't.

If you smooth it into your skin it takes about 10 minutes tops for the entire face and neck, thats not long. Thats the problem. People have no patience these days. Try to be patient, it works, and if it works, time shouldn't even be an issue.

it would be WAY too irritating. dont do it, i tried it in the past with terrible results.

be patient with the 2.5% gel. Is the 10 minutes a day it takes to sink in really too much to ask for the next 23 hours and 50 minutes of your day to be clear?

be patient with the 2.5% gel.  Is the 10 minutes a day it takes to sink in really too much to ask for the next 23 hours and 50 minutes of your day to be clear?

I wish, but I look like a complete fool smearing a shit ton of white cream into my face for 10 minutes in the middle of a bathroom shared by an entire floor of a dorm. Not to mention the moisturizer after.

I only need to put it on my cheeks...it actually started to give me pimples in places i've never had them because I put it on those places. Especially right in the crack of my chin.

i agree with applying it in your dorm room. all you need the bathroom for is the cleansing. and after applying the bp (in privacy) you can slip back into the b-r and casually wash your hands to get off any extra bp. same with moisterizer.

PS- if you dont want to apply it in your room, what is more embarrasing- appling bp to your face for 10 minutes a day infront of chicks, or being seen by those same chicks for the next 23+ hours of the day with a lot of acne? lol.gif