Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KeithUrbanLover

My new beginning

I am 31 yrs old and it is time that I have outgrown this. I am too old to have acne. I am clearer now than I have ever been but I am not completely clear. Its time. I am tired of it. I have given up my soda,started drinking water and nothing else,I use provon soap twice a day. I have thrown out all of the make up that can lead to breakouts. I am now using minerals make up. I am working on an exercise program. I stay out of the tanning beds. I wear sunscreen on my face. I do not smoke,take illegal drugs or drink. I try to keep my body free of toxins. I take daily vitamins and get plenty of sleep.

My goal is that through a healthy active life style I will not only look good I will feel good. I look tired in all of my pictures. I feel tired! So this is my documentation of day 1.

I am 31 yrs old and it is time that I have outgrown this. I am too old to have acne. I am clearer now than I have ever been but I am not completely clear. Its time. I am tired of it. I have given up my soda,started drinking water and nothing else,I use provon soap twice a day. I have thrown out all of the make up that can lead to breakouts. I am now using minerals make up. I am working on an exercise program. I stay out of the tanning beds. I wear sunscreen on my face. I do not smoke,take illegal drugs or drink. I try to keep my body free of toxins. I take daily vitamins and get plenty of sleep.

My goal is that through a healthy active life style I will not only look good I will feel good. I look tired in all of my pictures. I feel tired! So this is my documentation of day 1.

so it has been 2 days since I have posted. I guess that makes today my 3rd day. eusa_dance.gif My face is looking good. Not much better but not any worse. eusa_clap.gif I still love my minerals make up!!! I love the way it makes my skin look. Its amazing. I drank soda today eusa_naughty.gif and I am sure my skin will remind me of it later.