Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nanakeltner

scar pictures...

Im just wondering if anyone can tell me if there is a web site with ACTUAL scar pics, with lables. I did a search on the posts here and found one post from about a year ago, but no real pics. Im just trying to find out what kind of scars I have, if I had a camera I would post pics(Im sure someone here could tell me eusa_angel.gif )

Descriptions of scars on sites aren't helping confused.gif

any sugestions?

I think I have differen't kinds...I think I know what ice pick scars are, and I think I have a few of those, then I have shallower ones, but they are larger in diamater, with rough edges, the ones between my eyes are shallow, small in diamiter, rough edges. I know I have faint rolling scars, but I have a lot of the shallow small in diamiter rough edges kind...like I said, hard for me to explain, new to this. the forum I mean, not scars...lol.

Im goind to try and find a camera to take pics, it seams pretty important to know what kind of scars you have before trying to treat them. Whats the best way to take pics so the scars show up, Ive looked threw old pics and they are either too far away or the lighting doesn't show my scars.