Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hi everyone

Hi everyone I have some quick questions

Hey everyone how are you doing? I read about Dans Regimen last night so I ran out and bought:

basis cleanser bar

Neutrogena 2.5% benzoyl peroxide

Eucera skin renewal moisturizer

Well I put it on that night and I did notice these changes:

Surrounding red went away but the zits increased a little redness. I think this is a good sign actually.

My question:

My face gets pretty oily and in the directions it says wash twice a day. So at night I do the routine and wake up and do the routine and then go to school. When I get home from school my face is oily, very oily. Should I just wait another 9 hours to wash from when I get home from school, or could I wash after school? So What do you reccommend?

OH AND IS IT OK TO USE THE NEUTROGENA BP FOR NOW OR SHOULD I DEFINITELY BE USING THE BIG GEL ONE? I will get that next after I use up the 2 tubes of my neutrogena.

Hey everyone how are you doing? I read about Dans Regimen last night so I ran out and bought:

basis cleanser bar

Neutrogena 2.5% benzoyl peroxide

Eucera skin renewal moisturizer

Well I put it on that night and I did notice these changes:

Surrounding red went away but the zits increased a little redness. I think this is a good sign actually.

My question:

My face gets pretty oily and in the directions it says wash twice a day. So at night I do the routine and wake up and do the routine and then go to school. When I get home from school my face is oily, very oily. Should I just wait another 9 hours to wash from when I get home from school, or could I wash after school? So What do you reccommend?

OH AND IS IT OK TO USE THE NEUTROGENA BP FOR NOW OR SHOULD I DEFINITELY BE USING THE BIG GEL ONE? I will get that next after I use up the 2 tubes of my neutrogena.

Neutrogena BP is fine, especially when your waiting on ordering a product (BP Gel), you can easily go to the store and pick up the Neutro to use in the meantime.

About your daily schedule.

I know what you mean about OILY. In the school/work days the body is very active and the result is your skin releasing some oils, it's only natural. What I do is I wash right when I get home from work or school. However when I wash my face it isn't anything elaborate, it's very quick, I wash my face for about 15 seconds then pat dry. Then I moisturize almost immediately after and that's it. Works for me.

If it's bothering you after school, then do it. 9 hours gives the skin a lot of time to develop impurities, so if you are worried, try what I do.