Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Freaky Chik

BP Gel rocks my world!!!!

I thought I would drop in to my old favourite board to see how everyone is doing. And it seems that there are a few negative remarks about BP Gel on this. So I thought I would lighten it up by letting you all know how AWESOME BP Gel is. If you are feeling discouraged by it... I urge you, do NOTgive up!!!

I have been using BP Gel for way over six months now, and i'm telling you... my face is absolutely beautiful with no pimples at all, it is almost like having baby skin. Before I used the product my skin was terrible, as I'm sure you can all imagine. For the first two months of using BP Gel I saw NO IMPROVEMENT! in fact.. it got WORST!! My skin was flaking heaps, it stung whenever i went surfing, i had major breakouts...But I kept on using it, and WOAH the change!!!! It is so good! If you are seeing no change... please believe me, keep on doing it, keep on following the instructions and you WILL see change! I'm always having people come up to me telling me how incredible my skin looks and how beautiful I am. For over 8 years acne hid my beauty... but thanks to Dan and the BP Gel, it is finally shining through!

Keep it up dudes!!! smile.gif

Guest TylerD

Congrats on your progress. Hopefully everyone here that is using bp can get as clear as you are now i think the key is to just stay at it. Oh well see what happens.

Congrats on your progress. Hopefully everyone here that is using bp can get as clear as you are now i think the key is to just stay at it. Oh well see what happens.

Ya Im going to try and stick to it. I have very very light acne. I have been using the Regimen for 3 days now. I have been reading about the soon to come break outs and i'm praying that it doesn't happen to me.

If you dont want major breakouts i would suggest using very very little then a little more every 2nd or 3rd day.

do you have any before and after picture to prove your words?

pictures can tell a thousand words .. post some up man wink.gif

also .. what moisturizer and soap bar did you use?

bp is the onli thing that can keep most ppl clear...except for accutane which has alot of side effects. we should thank the scientiest in the 30s for discovering it o.O

Lucky you, I'm still waiting for my BP shipment to arrive. You've given me a glimpse of hope in the future :pray: But I have a question, did you have oily skin when you started Dan's regimen? I'm still looking for something to help with that issue (not to mention my acne :mad: ). B5 won't be an option, as I have tried that already with no luck. :doh: