Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sierra

Using DansBP - i cancel my facial appointment ???

Ok for years and years ive had this same facial done every month and it really puts me on a good run for a few weeks after - its all natural and herbal. She uses about 12 diff products while the steamer is on in front of my face and its very relaxing (unless she does extractions half way through - ouch)

My next appointment is this Saturday - along with a lip wax -

but since i last saw her i have started Dans Regime. Now im not sure whether to cancel the appointment - things are going well, and in 10 days ive got my guy coming back - hes been off in the military so i need to look nice for this big event and really dont want to stuff up all my hard work. Now Dans regime says no irritation - does that include the massage, the scrub product and the steam going onto my face ? (I would tell her to skip the extractions)

Also has anyone had any waxing done while being on dans regime ? Wondering if i should be risking that too...i wouldnt want a bunch of tiny pimples growing on my lips right before my guy shows up sad.gif

The facial might give me a nice extra boost like it always has - or it might make things go backward since im doing the bp thing.

To cancel or not to cancel.....?