Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yme

omg just came back from a beauty/skin place.

OMG!!!! thats all i can say. they have this umm visual thingy they put on ur face pores etc. on a monitor, u can see under ur skin. and when he put it on my nose omg! u can see all the black heads etc. and all the pimples i popped. they told me not to pop my pimples.

told me to get

lecithin 1200mg 2 am 2 pm

vit. c 1000mg 2 am 2 pm

vit. e 1000mg 2 am 2 pm

and go to pharmacy get clyamdychine or something i dunno i forgot lol

and then use their product. i saw before/after pics they look good.

i hope it works out.. stuff costs alot sad.gif

thanks for listening

4000mg of Vitamin E is 4 times TOO much! shock.gif any dose over 1000mg/day can be considered an overdose.

be careful!

i would be extremely wary of anyone who advises this, plus telling you to go get clindamycin -- i assume that's what you meant-- at the pharmacy. it's by prescription only (at least, here in the US). furthermore, clindamycin is just your run of the mill topical antibiotic--nothing new.

yeah scary. but he is a doctor smile.gif and all the people there that has bad skin before now they have really beautiful skin.. and he made a cleansing line product. u use it w/ the regimen. and my moms friend uses their stuff and she has nice skin now.

yeah scary. but he is a doctor smile.gif and all the people there that has bad skin before now they have really beautiful skin.. and he made a cleansing line product. u use it w/ the regimen. and my moms friend uses their stuff and she has nice skin now.

umm i just went out and bought some its just a supplement. it is a natural combination of phospholipids, choline, inositol,and the essential fatty acids (linoleic and linolenic). well thats what it says on the containor enjoy!

If its a vitamin, you can't take an overdose of it. Vitamins are water soluble and so any excess just comes right out! Obviously drugs are completely different - but vitamins are fine.

untrue. vitamin/herbs/minerals etc. overdose is possible. look at accutane--basically, it's a form of controlled vitamin A poisoning.

the only way one is UNLIKELY to o.d. on vitamins, etc. is if one is only getting these substances through food, because, obviously, it would be difficult to eat enough of anything to overdose.