Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok as of right now I'm on accutane and when I finally finish the treatment I hope that it will help clear my face because I know I cant do anything about the hyperpigmentation untill the acne isnt active.

I have dark skin and I know certain treatments that they offer for acne scarring is'nt gonna work on me its just gonna make my face worst (if possible) sad.gif for example dermabrasion..... so that's out!!

But right now I'm looking for any treatments for acne scarring or the better term is hyperpigmentation that will help fade the scars for people who have dark skin.

If anybody know of any treatments that are effective, please can you tell me because my skin is severely discolored and I want my damn complexion back!! lol.gif

So if you know of any that maybe has work on u or if you heard of any, leave a post....thanks so much!

Ok as of right now I'm on accutane and when I finally finish the treatment I hope that it will help clear my face because I know I cant do anything about the hyperpigmentation untill the acne isnt active.

I have dark skin and I know certain treatments that they offer for acne scarring is'nt gonna work on me its just gonna make my face worst (if possible) sad.gif  for example dermabrasion..... so that's out!!

But right now I'm looking for any treatments for acne scarring or the better term is hyperpigmentation that will help fade the scars for people who have dark skin.

If anybody know of any treatments that are effective, please can you tell me because my skin is severely discolored and I want my damn complexion back!! lol.gif

So if you know of any that maybe has work on u or if you heard of any, leave a post....thanks so much!

what have you tried so far?

im in the same situation as you, i have medium to dark brown skin, with soo many damn pigmentation marks from blemishes, im using a cream from oil of olay with a BHA that is supposed to help exfoliate the skin, to help with marks

i heard that the Aloe Vera Gel could help with some of the marks and active acne, so maybe ill try that out