Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hopes

Ebay Peels? So many varieties....

When i type tca, jessner peels, lactic acid- there will be many many products..Anybody bought before these products and can reccomend which sellers have the most effective peels?

eusa_doh.gif

When i type tca, jessner peels, lactic acid- there will be many many products..Anybody bought before these products and can reccomend which sellers have the most effective peels? 

eusa_doh.gif

I have bought Jessner from AZGECKO on ebay. I really like it, im definately going to order more when i run out. I contacted her and asked her if she sells SA peels, and she told me she sells a SA/lactic peel. Im too scared to order tca, cause people make their tca with some ingreident known to cause cancer, so I dont trust to buy that off ebay. I bought my tca from platinumskincare, and i bought some from muac.

Hi kamstan, I have also noticed the peels sold from Azgecko and she has 100% positive feedback. Will definetly consider to buy from her. So when do you see results and any downtime? On a score of 100, how much will u rate her product? Thanks...

well, it's no miracle in a bottle, but it will help scars (little bit of improvement), hyperpigmentation, fine line and wrinkles, it helps with acne cause it has sa in it, and it helps shrink pores. down tim i would say between 4-5 days, BUT you can still go outside day 1 and 2 and still lokk somewhat normal. Lately I have been putting a layer of her jessner peel on & the putting a layer of tca over it (i let the jessner dry first). Actually I jyst did that yesterday for the first time at home, i applied 2 layers of jessner let them both dry then i applied 16% tca. Later that evening i felt i could use some more so i applied another layer of tca then i washed my face about 1 hr. later. I will let you know how it turns out. Peeling with the jessner peel alone doesnt really start till day 3 thats why you can still go out day 1 and 2.