Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rockifier

Quitting proactiv to try Dan's regimen

Hey guys. New Member here. I'm from Toronto (416) and in search for some good cleansing and moisturizing material.

I've been using proactiv for over a year now and if there's one thing i agree with Dan, it's the small bp lotion bottle and how over-expensive it is.

Does it matter if I get a cleasing bar or wash?

And where can i get this famous eucerin skin renewal day lotion?

Hey guys. New Member here. I'm from Toronto (416) and in search for some good cleansing and moisturizing material.

I've been using proactiv for over a year now and if there's one thing i agree with Dan, it's the small bp lotion bottle and how over-expensive it is.

Good luck on the regimen, I'm sure you'll like it more than proactive, your wallet will especially. You can always get Eucerin at drugstore.com if you can't find it in a store.

Proactiv is pretty Cheap if u go to the right stores !!

For Toronto go to the local Shopping channel they the kit for $40 i remember seeing but i went all out when i saw them selling the Sulfer Mask the ones u get free ort extra with the kit but at $7 for 2 bottles i went crazy!~!

Hope they have this again since i bought this a looong time ago and down to my last bottle