Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pooper518

Fine lines because of BP?

Hi, I've been using some form of BP for about 3 weeks now. I found Dan's regimen about 2 weeks ago and have been doing it ever since with Cetaphil gentle liquid cleanser, Dan's BP gel, and then regular cetaphil moisturizer.

Since i started BP, i've noticed that I have reeeeeally fine lines all over my face. I'm only 19 and i've never experienced this before. Is this because of the drying? The lines are very very fine but they are making me worried that i'm aging or something. Has anyone experienced this? Does it go away? I'd rather get pimples than have my face look aged and weird. Should i cut down BP gel to one time a day? I don't know what to do. I used BP 10% for years and never had this problem. help! sad.gif

Make sure to moisturize. These are not "wrinkles" so don't worry. It's just dryness. Eucerin Skin Renewal moisturizer is the best with bp, so you might want to check it out. That should completely fix your problem immediately.

Make sure to moisturize.  These are not "wrinkles" so don't worry.  It's just dryness. Eucerin Skin Renewal moisturizer is the best with bp, so you might want to check it out.  That should completely fix your problem immediately.

Thanks Dan for the info. I ordered and now have in my possession (sounds like i'm talking about illegal drugs) Eucerin Skin renewal SPF 15. I will use it tonight and hopefully it won't make my face too shiny. I reeeeally hope these little lines go away.  The regimen seems to be working in general and i want to continue on it.  Did you ever get those lines?  and when do you think they'll go away?

By the way, I've been moisturizing plenty with cetaphil, so i don't understand how the lines could be from dryness. I'm not even peeling anymore (thanks to your gel smile.gif ). these lines are all over my chin, upper cheeks, and forehead. Do you still think they are due to dryness?

Also, when does the "tanned" look from the BP gel subside?