Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi thanks for all the help in my previous post and i have gone out today after your thoughts and bought my viatmins to help my face and skin. as i onlt have mild acne it might help.

this is what i bought please comment on thoughts whether i was right or wrong on buying these products.

Daily dosage

1000mg Vitamin C

400iu Vitamin E

50mg Zinc

Complete B Vitamin B Complex

Please Help and comment i hope i dint go wrong but please tell me if i did.

thanks

kyle

Hi thanks for all the help in my previous post and i have gone out today after your thoughts and bought my viatmins to help my face and skin. as i onlt have mild acne it might help.

this is what i bought please comment on thoughts whether i was right or wrong on buying these products.

Daily dosage

1000mg Vitamin C

400iu Vitamin E

50mg Zinc

Complete B Vitamin B Complex

Please Help and comment i hope i dint go wrong but please tell me if i did.

thanks

kyle

hoki anyways ya i used to be taking the same stuf stick to those iff u want but if u can find vitamin B5 supplements its better then all of the put together its like the most amazing thing ever for acne check my post on it if u want kyle biggrin.gif

so if i started the B5 regime tehn i can still take these pills too??

also mate where the cheapest and most effective B5 because ill be taking so mant id like to find gd price lol.

will i be able to still take my C viatamins and B complex and Zinc And E Vitamins.

As wouldnt want £20 to go to waist.

why dint i just start B5 please help me start too.

thanks roller

people talk to me lol

kyle

Hey there, what sort of vitamin E tablets have you got? I have just got some 'Tesco Vitamin E 400iu 1 a day' ones and was wondering whether they would be ok.

The ingredients are:

Vitamin E preparation, Capsule shell (Gelatin, Glycerin), Sunflower seed oil.

Do these sound good??

Thanks eusa_angel.gif

Hi there... I also just puchased some Mutlti vitamins...

Heres the list!

Beta-Carotene 10 000 UI

Vit C 500 Mg

Vit E 200 UI

And ? Selenium 50 mcg

They say to take one pill of this per day... but should I take 2 considering that the vit E is still quite low...

+ there was these Vitamin E drops that looked quite appealing... they say to take a few drops a day or even drop it right on blemishes...

Any of you tryed these? Maybe one drop on the red marks could be miracles who knows...

++ I couldnt find anything with B5 ... Notthing at all!!! I went in like two drug stores none of them had it??? Is it really that hard to find B5???

THX!

Vitamind b5 is also and USUALLY referred to as "pantothenic acid".

95% of the time you won't find vitamin b5 "anything". Look for that pantothenic acid.

Hi there... I also just puchased some Mutlti vitamins...

Heres the list!

Beta-Carotene 10 000 UI

Vit C 500 Mg

Vit E 200 UI

And ? Selenium 50 mcg

They say to take one pill of this per day... but should I take 2 considering that the vit E is still quite low...

+ there was these Vitamin E drops that looked quite appealing... they say to take a few drops a day or even drop it right on blemishes...

Any of you tryed these? Maybe one drop on the red marks could be miracles who knows...

++ I couldnt find anything with B5 ... Notthing at all!!! I went in like two drug stores none of them had it??? Is it really that hard to find B5???

THX!

young roller speaks again lol no but seriously definatly B5 works fricken amazing if u can stand taking the pills um if u have a GNC store anywhere near you they carry them check there website for the closest location to you maybe there will be one just remember its like 20 pills a day till its clears up then 3 a day after to maintain should clear up within a month for most ppl

I see... had this stuff realy does work for anyone... I read it only work for oily skin... my skin isn't so oily... And how does you body react to these 20 pills... in the long term is there any danger?

I see... had this stuff realy does work for anyone... I read it only work for oily skin... my skin isn't so oily... And how does you body react to these 20 pills... in the long term is there any danger?

hmm seems very intersting.. what if u stop taking it after three months? will u get worst before u get better? anyone else tried it? seems like a lot of pills to take. but if it works shoot ill go for it.

do u have to keep on taking it after the three months? im scared when u stop taking it u will break out like crazy

and do u have to take b5 w/ anything else? or can u take it alone?

so tempted to buy it.. but i wanna hear results from members before i buy it.

yeah pretty nice skin smile.gif but u have to keep on taking it? after.. what if u stop? will u just break out again? or do u have to take it for a lifetime?