Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yme

just got back from the beach!

welll i just came back from a dog beach in hb cali.. its pretty kewl dogs everywhere.. but thats not the point haha.

i digged down till its wet sand. i put it in an empty water bottle. i was thinking of using it as an exfoliate? well i asked my aunt and she said that it can work. what u guyz/girlz think?

welll i just came back from a dog beach in hb cali.. its pretty kewl dogs everywhere.. but thats not the point haha.

i digged down till its wet sand. i put it in an empty water bottle. i was thinking of using it as an exfoliate? well i asked my aunt and she said that it can work. what u guyz/girlz think?

Some here say urine is theraputic, and naturally it must be good if it's a dogs becuase they don't eat dairy or refined sugars so I say take that jagged rock dog pee sand and go to town. I don't know about the poop but that's easy enough to avoid.

Oh hold on a second while I finish laughing. The jagged rock pee exfoliant.

Okay, I'm back. Urine is a natural antiseptic but the sand may be extremely harsh for your skin. Many times, sand contains glass.

Sand is really good to exfoiliate rough patches of skin such as elbows, knees and your heels.....but you really don't want to put it on your face.

And sand doesn't exactly "contain glass", sand is silica, which glass is made from.

Guest Anubis

If....and that's a big IF....I were to use sand I would at the very LEAST bake it in the oven to sanatize it! If you dug down to where it was nice and moist..guess what? Thats where all the little bacteria and creatues(think sand fleas..etc) like to live. I would only use sand if stuck on a desert island and had no other choices. It may actually end up scratching your face instead of giving it a gentle sluff.....