Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I believe that Sage Skincare really goes out of their way to accomodate their customers. This is rare in today's world. They will custom formulate their products for you based on your individual needs. Their acne products are mostly based on BP. They have some Salicyclic Acid products. Sage believes in daily exfoliation. The first step in their skincare system is a product called Corrective Grains. It is a liquid cleanser-like product that contains a mild abrasive. They also have cleansers, moisturizers, and sunscreens that are all first rate. They go out of their way to guarantee that their products will not contribute to your acne. Having stated all that, their products did not work for me. They were very understanding and responded to my emails quickly. I returned the products and got all of my money back. Their products seem expensive, but you only need to use a little, so they last a long time. My skin has been an enigma over the past year. Hopefully, I'll have some answers after my derm visit today. BOTTOM LINE: SAGE SKINCARE - GREAT COMPANY, EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS, GOOD REFUND POLICY, QUESTIONABLE PRODUCT EFFECTIVENESS

You can talk to someone over the phone, or fill out their online questionaire. They will recommend specific products for your skin type. The website has a lot of useful info for anyone with acne. They list most of the ingredients in today's acne products and how much or how little they irritate your skin and clog the pores. Good info for everyone...