Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I need some AHA lotion to help fade my red marks. I can't find any on boots.com does anyone know if boots does sell it but you have to ask? Or does anyone know where I can get this stuff?

Many thanks

Lisa

I'm using "Zirh Clean" atm which is supposed to contain more AHAs than the average cleanser (women supposedly use it too). It's got a lot of good reviews on Mankind, so I thought I might as well give it a try, since I've tested almost all the products at Boots to clear my acne with no success.

Anywayz, I've been using the product now along with "Zirh Defend" and "Zirh Fix" for the past five days and it seems now that all my spots (including those damn angry cysts) have dried up finally. The redness on my cheeks seems to have also been reduced quite considerably. Hopefully in a month or sooner i'll be finally clear eusa_dance.gif

I think the best thing is to buy the product and see if it works yourself. The product from that website looks a bit on the pricey side (£12 for 60ml) although it does seem to contain a lot of AHAs, which is good.

I reccomend the enhanced alpha hydrox lotion and drugstore.com