Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mild2moderateacne

Need Help with Colon Cleansing

Hi, I just signed up for this board today. I actually have been a very long time lurking on this board reading threads and trying to help with my acne. Been battling this "Problem" for 6 years now. Anyways Can you guys give me some sorta of recipe's or ways to flush the colon? Sorry no enemas please. I'm hoping to do some of these colon cleansing and then move onto doing liver flushes. Thanks in advance

If you want to cleanse your colon use Blessed Herbs. Trust me. Don't even waste your time with anything else. Go to Blessedherbs.com. It's a little pricey..but so worth it.

If you want a less pricey option I would suggest Oxy-Powder.

www.oxypowder.com

www.oxyshop.co.uk

Another one that I'm interested is Triphala. It's even less pricey. Anyone tried this?

You may want to try a general cleanse kit first and then a colon and then liver. That's what I've been recommended since looking into cleansing. I started one called cleanse smart 3 days ago at half the dosage and I'll move up to the full dosage tomorrow. It's like 30 days to clean the blood, organs, etc. So far, so good. I also exercise daily, take epsom salt baths, saunas, get massages, and drink water with fresh lemon in it to draw toxins out. I've heard going into an intense cleanse right away can be too much..it could draw all the acne to the surface and may be too hard on ones body. After this cleansing I'll go onto a colon kit or maybe colonic. Then the next step in a liver flush, which is my main concern, it's my reason for doing all this. I know I have a weak lliver but don't want to stir any acne or other problems up too soon so I'm doing the general first.

Oxypowder DOES NOT remove mucoid plaque. Do The Blessed Herbs cleanse. As Bailey said, everything else is a complete waste of time. I took Oxypowder and Colosan both off and on for over a year and just did a Blessed Herbs colon cleanse (TOTAL FAST) and removed at least 15-20 ft. of mucoid plaque.

Colosan and Oxypowder are good only for oxygenating the small intestine and colon. That is good because the oxygen kills bad bacteria, candida, and helps you sleep well.

Trust me. I have already told people this at the curezone bowel cleansing board and at least 5 people have found this to be true also. Some of them highly recommend Blessed Herbs as well.

can u just use Blessedherbs.com and thats it? do u have to go do the other stuff? will doing this make u break out?

oh man i just saw the pics of teh bowlmovements haha wtf do ur intestine come out too? haha nasty.. if i can just do this and not have to cleanse my liver or whatever else. that;'ll be kewl. hope its not a combo thing.

btw. can u eat anything u want during this cleanse? unlike the others only apples or whatever. that sucks

'

Yes, Blessed herbs comes with everything you need. (Except the apple juice.) No, it won't make you break out at all. That's mucoid plaque that you're looking at. It's on your intestinal walls..no naturally it takes the shape of your intestines. This isn't a liver cleanse, it's a bowel/colon cleanse. NO, YOU CANNOT EAT on this cleanse. That will completely negate the whole purpose of the cleanse.

Yes, Blessed herbs comes with everything you need.  (Except the apple juice.)  No, it won't make you break out at all.  That's mucoid plaque that you're looking at.  It's on your intestinal walls..no naturally it takes the shape of your intestines.  This isn't a liver cleanse, it's a bowel/colon cleanse.  NO, YOU CANNOT EAT on this cleanse.  That will completely negate the whole purpose of the cleanse.

No, you don't have to follow it up with a liver cleanse or enema. You can..you don't have to though. This cleanse is a 3 day pre-cleanse, and then the 5 day main cleanse. During the 5 days, you cannot eat. You can have some veggie broth if you need it I guess. But you are pretty full from all the apple juice.

Denise2  Apr 3 2005, 04:42 PM Post #7 

Advanced Member

Group: Members

Oxypowder DOES NOT remove mucoid plaque. Do The Blessed Herbs cleanse. As Bailey said, everything else is a complete waste of time. I took Oxypowder and Colosan both off and on for over a year and just did a Blessed Herbs colon cleanse (TOTAL FAST) and removed at least 15-20 ft. of mucoid plaque.

Colosan and Oxypowder are good only for oxygenating the small intestine and colon. That is good because the oxygen kills bad bacteria, candida, and helps you sleep well.

Trust me. I have already told people this at the curezone bowel cleansing board and at least 5 people have found this to be true also. Some of them highly recommend Blessed Herbs as well.

No, it does help a lot of people. The thing is....in order to really remove mucoid plaque, one should refrain from eating at all. If you take p&b shakes it grabs food, not plaque.

I took Colonix and it didn't remove one inch of mucoid plaque with me, but hey....it may work just fine for you. We are all different. If it doesn't work, then you can try Blessed Herb another time. I've heard some people say that they had great success with Colonix.

Question

I am looking for information about something called "mucoid plaque", which is alleged by some health information sources to be a thick mucus-like substance that builds up on the intestinal walls as the body attempts to protect itself from various toxic substances.

Answer

This concept is promoted used by some advocates of "detoxification" and "intestinal cleansing." I have seen several thousand intestinal biopsies and have never seen any "mucoid plaque." This is a complete fabrication with no anatomic basis. The small and large intestines normally secrete mucus for lubrication, but it does not form into any type of "plaque."

Dr. Thuman, a practicing pathologist, is Adjunct Assistant Professor of Pathology at the University of Texas School of Medicine.

Well this help with candida overgrowth? The apple juice mixture seems counter-productive since it contains sugar.

Also are you guys absolute sure that it will not cause people to have an initial breakout? I broke out horribly when I tried Colonix, and a little when taking Oxypowder. I thought that was normal since it's eliminating toxins and when it's not coming out of our body fast enough it shows up on our skin.

In my honest opinion the best way cleanse yourself is to eat nothing but Fruit for 2 days.

Kosher fruits are: Kiwi, Peaches, oranges, grapes, tomatos, apples, pears, apricots

Avoid high-sugar ones like Bananas.

That's the cheapest and best way to cleanse yourself.

To help your liver I'd drink lots of water before bed. It's a new thing I'm trying. 1.5 litres of water 30 mins before bed is helping not break at all so far. try it. For information, see http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=65044

Let us know what you'll be doing.

Dru

Well this help with candida overgrowth? The apple juice mixture seems counter-productive since it contains sugar.

Also are you guys absolute sure that it will not cause people to have an initial breakout? I broke out horribly when I tried Colonix, and a little when taking Oxypowder. I thought that was normal since it's eliminating toxins and when it's not coming out of our body fast enough it shows up on our skin.