Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

why not wear makeup to conceal red marks? Both men and women can take advantage of it. I have been going out very conscious of my red marks. But one day i just thought, they are only red marks and i have no spots, so why not use a foundation.

So thats what im doing and i already have tons more confidence. I am still very new to makeup though, and would like peoples advise on what is the best foundation (preferrably for a male) to use that goes on undetectable and conceals red marks.

It's like i am one product away from clear looking skin!

Please reply ppl! eusa_angel.gif

but who wants to apply foundation on, i definatly dont want to, been doing it for yrs. i feel like a clown. even though i only where foundation, eyeliner and mascara. but still it is very annoying it takes up time and the skin feels fake u feel all the glunk thats on ur skin sad.gif

There is nothing wrong with wearing makeup, I know if it wasn't in my life i would have hated leaving the house, it gives the confidence to feel good about myself, and if you choose the right type and shade for your skin its hardly noticable and it makes a big difference to the look of your skin. The best founation to use is oil-free, fragance free, Hypo-Allergenic and non- pore clogging make-up.