Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whyme?

DNA CryoStem

yeah, but i was just wondering what you thought of this and whether anyone has had it done

it looks promising.

DNA CryoStem technology is approved and registered by the United States Food & Drug Administration (FDA). and thats reassuring

good luck

it helped, but this is my skin we are talking about...unless im constantly doing something for it, it will revert back to zits, blotchyness, ugliness in no time, much less the unbeatable scars

So were there some scars left after exoderm or did the scars reappear overtime? The reason i am asking you is i am looking into different resurfacing techniques, although i dont wish to do exoderm but if scars reappear even after exo...then what chance does any other resurfacing procedure stand.

thanx

exoderm is a good foundation for repairing your scarring, but it will unlikely get rid of your scarring...it gave me good improvement but i always have to have something done to maintain the results

WOW This looks too good to be true. Its almost as if they are promising the fountain of youth. I wonder why its not extremely popular.

Where are you going for this? What type of scars do you have?

Please do keep us posted about your consultation and if you decide to do treatments.

Anyone else know anything about this?

I wrote to the main company at one point. It is called DNA skin.

I read on the site that skin becomes "flawless" after the procedure because the recipient's skin takes on the biological information contained within the flawless dna.

I basically reiterated this to the website and asked if this would remove acne scarring. I said, "If this makes the skin flawless, then it should remove flaws (ie- scars).

Well, they were not at all receptive to my questions. They ignored about 5 of my emails and then responded with a very short and snippy email that it would not remove acne scars.

SO, there you go.

Directly from the horse's mouth.

Good luck

that's odd. from their site and those of spas which claim to have received training from DNA Health Institute they added statements that say DNA CryoStem Skin Therapy is also for scars. I found one site that even added before and after pics (which of course we cant really tell if they were real results of the therapy). The spas usually advice their clients to take 6 sessions which amount to $1500 (each session normally costs $250).

http://www.dnaskin.com/

http://www.beautiquemedicalspa.com/services_10.htm