Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bampsj

302 products

Hello all you out there, i hope you are getting on alright. Considering the good results that have been posted on this forum by users of 302 products, i am very eager to give them a try on my face. As i to told you before, my skin is very, very oily and it is very scarred (sp) as a result of a long time acne illness. I am really desparate to get rid of the oils first of all. It is for this reason that i want to try out the 302 products. However, i happen to be living in the UK at the moment. Does anyone of you know where i can purchase these items in the UK? If not, is it possible to request for these items online? The reason i have asked is because most of the forum members seem to be residents of the USA and it therefore seems to be relatively easy for them to acquire these items. Please give me any information if you can.

Thank you very much.

John.

Hello all you out there, i hope you are getting on alright. Considering the good results that have been posted on this forum by users of 302 products, i am very eager to give them a try  on my face. As i to told you before, my skin is very, very oily and it is very scarred (sp) as a result of a long time acne illness. I am really desparate  to get rid of the oils first of all. It is for this reason that i want to try out the 302 products. However, i happen to be living in the UK at the moment. Does anyone of you know where i can purchase these items in the UK? If not, is it possible to request for these items online? The reason i  have asked is  because most of the forum members seem to be residents of the USA and it therefore seems to be relatively easy for them to acquire these items. Please give me any information if  you can.

Thank you very much.

John.

Hello all you out there, i hope you are getting on alright. Considering the good results that have been posted on this forum by users of 302 products, i am very eager to give them a try  on my face. As i to told you before, my skin is very, very oily and it is very scarred (sp) as a result of a long time acne illness. I am really desparate  to get rid of the oils first of all. It is for this reason that i want to try out the 302 products. However, i happen to be living in the UK at the moment. Does anyone of you know where i can purchase these items in the UK? If not, is it possible to request for these items online? The reason i  have asked is  because most of the forum members seem to be residents of the USA and it therefore seems to be relatively easy for them to acquire these items. Please give me any information if  you can.

Thank you very much.

John.

Buy them from ellensplacesalon.com, she charged me 15 $ for the shipping costs to Spain, while the woman from weightlossandskincare tried to charge me 60 $.

Considering the good results that have been posted on this forum by users of 302 products, i am very eager to give them a try  on my face.