Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest Craigems

Maybe your over doing it ... just kick back for a few days and try again .. you'll find that you wont keep the bugga down.

hmmm....i dont see how that could happen, but, is it just not being able to stay hard or is it also not being as interested? only thing for me that sucks about sex and accutane is kissing...inevitably the aquaphor rubs off, and its kinda gross when my lips feel like theyre going to crack open and bleed everywhere. also, its hard to keep pausing to put more lip balm on eusa_whistle.gif 'hold on a sec....ill be right back.'...'dont move hon, i'll just be a sec.' eusa_naughty.gif its kinda rude.

XXXpcXXX

i don't think accutane has slowed me down at all. Well i have noticed(and im completely sure its tane related) is after head sometimes im a little um...chapped. Anyone else? smile.gif

i hope everyone got a good laugh out of that, im sure a few of you know exactly what im talking about too.

user posted image

peacheschrist has red 'tane face or may have blushed ever so slightly at the entire contents of this post...writing about sex and trying to be discreet and polite is worse than just saying what the trouble is, and if anyone one else has had the same problem. (i.e. since i started my course, my dick doesnt get as hard as before and sometimes i cant get hard at all. and the skin on my shaft is all dry and flaky...what moisturizer should i use that people wouldnt taste if they were blowing me?)

XXXpcXXX