Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Over the last year I have worked very hard to rid my body and face of acne and I am on the last leg. I am now trying to rid my face of the marks and scars gained over 15 years of moderate acne. I have done some pretty invasive stuff and things have improved 90%.

My problem is after so many years of feeling down and depressed about it I think I am developing an irrational fear or obsession that it might come back. I read so many stories of how after a year or two it comes back and now I think about it 5 to 10 times a day.

Anyone else gone through this, help me out here, does this dreaded feeling go away?

Over the last year I have worked very hard to rid my body and face of acne and I am on the last leg.  I am now trying to rid my face of the marks and scars gained over 15 years of moderate acne.  I have done some pretty invasive stuff and things have improved 90%.

My problem is after so many years of feeling down and depressed about it I think I am developing an irrational fear or obsession that it might come back.  I read so many stories of how after a year or two it comes back and now I think about it 5 to 10 times a day.

Anyone else gone through this, help me out here, does this dreaded feeling go away?

Somebody who fears to loose his freedom is not free. So you should stop worrying about it can come back. I know it's hard but give it your best try.

Cuz you've waited 15 years to come this way, now you are this far you need to enjoy it.

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated. I think you both are right realistically there’s nothing to be gained on dwelling on something that might or might not happen.