Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hawx54

(deleted)

Guest Avian

Did you do the regimen, with moisuriser, or just the BP? If you have dry skin, there's a chance that it might be aggravating your acne. The skin on your shoulders in the pic looks fairly dry. Moisturise your back and chest as well as treating the acne. I find always sleeping with a t-shirt on at night helps with my back and chest as well.

Other than that, and with a derm out of the equation, that's all I can think of right now.

Guest Avian

Any dermatological moisturiser will do the job. Head over to the supplies forums to check out what's good in your country. Or you could ask a pharmacist for a good quality moisturiser, he/she would be able to help you out.

Hi everyone...I'm a new poster, although I've been lurking for a while.  I was hoping you guys would be able to help me out because I'm completely depressed and I don't know what to do.  I'm suffering from bacne, as well as acne on my chest area....it's really frustrating and I'm almost at my mind's end about it.  I'm almost losing hope.

I've had this for about a couple of years now, and I've tried different body washes, acne washes, and even the bp gel, and it still hasn't done the job.  The bad thing is I was diagnosed with "skin asthma"...so my skin gets really dry, which added with the acne...it's almost unbearable.  I was wondering if you guys can take a look at the pics and tell me if it's moderate, or severe, or whatever, and what I should do about it.  A lot of stuff are scars, which I guess I'll have to deal with....but there's definitely acne there that I really don't know what do do about.  A dermatologist is almost out of the question (my family doesn't have that much money).

Thank you very much in advance.

[attachmentid=800][attachmentid=801]

i dont know man those look like scars to me . all you can do is get scar treatments like the laser, or dermabrasion. how long have they been their if its a long time they are most likely scars.

No No NO ROACCUTANE!!

This cleared my bacne...i wrote about how, just check out the reply column under the "soon to be bridesmaid's" letter... IT WILL WORK!!!

Hi everyone...I'm a new poster, although I've been lurking for a while.  I was hoping you guys would be able to help me out because I'm completely depressed and I don't know what to do.  I'm suffering from bacne, as well as acne on my chest area....it's really frustrating and I'm almost at my mind's end about it.  I'm almost losing hope.

I've had this for about a couple of years now, and I've tried different body washes, acne washes, and even the bp gel, and it still hasn't done the job.  The bad thing is I was diagnosed with "skin asthma"...so my skin gets really dry, which added with the acne...it's almost unbearable.  I was wondering if you guys can take a look at the pics and tell me if it's moderate, or severe, or whatever, and what I should do about it.  A lot of stuff are scars, which I guess I'll have to deal with....but there's definitely acne there that I really don't know what do do about.  A dermatologist is almost out of the question (my family doesn't have that much money).

Thank you very much in advance.

[attachmentid=800][attachmentid=801]

^Your not alone brotha.  I got that stuff down just as bad as yours.  sad.gif 

Sorry to say, but it just relieves me that im not the only one out their with bacne.

Im tryin hard arse hell looking up any proven and guaranteed medications to completely clear up this mess.  Ill let you know if i come up with something.

So far, ive had no luck.

ive had bad bacne for 6 yrs and i just got on accutane like 3 months ago and its working really well. i now on my back have only like 6 or 7 active nodules and then some red spots. go to the derm!!

will accutane help me?? ive had bacne for like 3 yrs now, but most of its gone. its just that i have loadsa marks left. and also loadsa blocked pores. as in wen u rub ur hands on the skin, u can feel the blocked pored cos they are like raised. so basically, does accutane help to unclog pores?

Ive had the same problem for years, and tried everything including antibiotics, tanning beds, topicals, suppliments, the ebook "how I cured my acne in 3 days" and a new diet (though I always thought I ate healthy b4). They would always get rid of what very little acne I had on my face at the time, but never help my back at all. Finally I just got accutane. Ive been on it for a very short time and its helping already. I guess I cant speak for everyone, but for me nothing else works, just save your time if you have bad bacne and give accutane a try.

^Accutane is all you guys need. Seriously.

hawx54, one course on accutane and you can kiss all that bacne and chesne good bye. (Hopefully) =-(

Geez, i can remember how bad my bacne was before i went on accutane. Im not kidding when i say this, but my bacne was so bad it used to bleed everytime i took a shower. =(

Went on one course of accutane and i couldnt believe my reflection on my back. Trust me, i tried everything before i hit accutane.

-

-

-

-

^XD. i said "accutane" one too many times.

wow.. free?

accutane is expensive here in the u.s.. isnt it prescription medication?

ooo.. maybe, if i pay one of you guys living in the UK for the shipping and some money.. could you send me some accutane? biggrin.gif>_<'

wow.. free?

accutane is expensive here in the u.s.. isnt it prescription medication?

ooo.. maybe, if i pay one of you guys living in the UK for the shipping and some money.. could you send me some accutane? biggrin.gif>_<'

well.. >_< last time i went to the derm.. it was like 300 or something but i dont have insurance

maybe i sho uld look into getting one.. but then just getting it for acne problems seem a little vain

well.. >_< last time i went to the derm.. it was like 300 or something but i dont have insurance

maybe i sho uld look into getting one.. but then just getting it for acne problems seem a little vain

Hey Guys, Im female and i have backne, and jsut wanted to add alittle advice here, becuase i am fully against anti-biotics and especially accutane. Tanning really did help me to fade the marks and get rid of acne. I burnt my back really bad last summer, but when the peeling was done i had amazing skin. I dont often go into the sun, so i wasnt worried about cance. this doesnt happen over night, but now what i do to rid this si i take epsom salt baths. this helps to dry and suck out the impurities from your skin. Also water...it is such a key to clearing. I feel for all of you. onc eyour acne dries more and isnt so inflamed, i have a foot scrub with tea tree oil in it form sally hansen called thick callus remover and it is working wonders on my back along with other treatments of epsom salt and jojoba and tea tree oil. You should also try to find a spa that you can steam in. This is really good for expellling impurities, and then after steaming use epsom salt water with tea tree oil and rub over infected areas. the epsom helps to heal and tea tree with inflamation and is antibacterial. But once again make sure you are drinking lots of water with lemon if you like lemon. Hope this can help...i have seen great improvement.

Hey Guys, Im female and i have backne, and jsut wanted to add alittle advice here, becuase i am fully against anti-biotics and especially accutane.  Tanning really did help me to fade the marks and get rid of acne.  I burnt my back really bad last summer, but when the peeling was done i had amazing skin.  I dont often go into the sun, so i wasnt worried about cance.  this doesnt happen over night, but now what i do to rid this si i take epsom salt baths.  this helps to dry and suck out the impurities from your skin.  Also water...it is such a key to clearing.  I feel for all of you.  onc eyour acne dries more and isnt so inflamed, i have a foot scrub with tea tree oil in it form sally hansen called thick callus remover and it is working wonders on my back along with other treatments of epsom salt and jojoba and tea tree oil.  You should also try to find a spa that you can steam in.  This is really good for expellling impurities, and then after steaming use epsom salt water with tea tree oil and rub over infected areas.  the epsom helps to heal and tea tree with inflamation and is antibacterial.  But once again make sure you are drinking lots of water with lemon if you like lemon.  Hope this can help...i have seen great improvement.

Accutane is great while you're on it but the bacne can come back. I've had acne for 20 years on face, back, and chest. First time on Accutane everything cleared up but I got pregnant and had to stop taking it early (baby was healthy and normal and had no effects of medicine) So I tried a second, then third and even a fourth treatment but unfortunately I still have acne in all the same areas. I definitely think if you can't find anything else to work try it, but don't get disillusioned thinking it will clear it completely. Some are lucky and it does go away after one treatment but the medicine is so strong and has so many side effects. Do your research before taking it. I never should have kept taking it for so many years but it was hard not to, knowing how great my skin looked when I was on it. But definitely research all the side effects etc before taking it. I totally believe that it affected my eyesight and who knows what it's done to my liver after using it to many times and for such long periods of time.

ROCACCUTANE MY FRIEND.

If u cant afford it then you can get one of them special roche things when they give it too if u cant afford the prescription.

Go on the website and check it out.