Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracyj

Skinbiology and other product ?'s

I have read a lot of your messages and it is great information. A lot to take in! I would like a consensus from you all on which products are best for mild acne scars? I am leaning towards the skinbiology products because it seems that it is most recommended product. Any recommendations for Mdformula?,Cellex C, neova, or any of the other million products out there? Or go for the skin biology? I value all of your opinions you have a lot of experience. Good Luck to all of you!

Thanks for you help! :roll:

Among the products you mentioned I only have experience with skinbiology and am happy with it. It would interesting to hear from others who have used mdformula, cellexc, neova,etc. I did have a negative experience with rose hip oil (before I started using skinbiology)----I used 100% rose hip oil for a month on my depressed and pitted scars and it made them look worse.

Snap! Catlover - I also had no result from rose hip oil.

I love the copper peptides - I have since put in an order for the tri-reduction P&R from Skin Biology and looking forward to its arrival!