Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alina

Hey i have some questions about accutane

Hey guys I am really psyched that I am gonna start accutane in three days. I had a few questions--can u still color ur hair when ur on it?? I have dark roots coming up and i didnt even think abou how ur scalp gets really dry and sensitive and some people have hair loss-- maybe ill do a patch test first and see how my skin tolerates it. also, i already have issues with fatigue since i have a very stressful and active job, is there anything i can do to boost my energy, i heard accutane makes u more tired. And what vitamins r u guys taking while on accutane?? Thanks in advance for all of your help!!!!!

Hey guys I am really psyched that I am gonna start accutane in three days. I had a few questions--can u still color ur hair when ur on it?? I have dark roots coming up and i didnt even think abou how ur scalp gets really dry and sensitive and some people have hair loss-- maybe ill do a patch test first and see how my skin tolerates it. also, i already have issues with fatigue since i have a very stressful and active job, is there anything i can do to boost my energy, i heard accutane makes u more tired. And what vitamins r u guys taking while on accutane?? Thanks in advance for all of your help!!!!!

most derms tell you not to take vitamin A supplements but better speak to him/her about it

some people say that they colour their hair while on Accutane and have no problems but others say that this could be very damaging to the scalp - i would recommend that you do not dye it at all - i know this is difficult - it is for me too but i changed my hair colour from blonde to dark brown and i am going to try not to dye it til the end of the course - i was blonde for such a long time that people thought i was naturally blonde - my natural colour is dark brown but since i had so much bleach in my hair the dark colour tends to turn slightly reddish - but i 'solved' this problem temporarily by using Nicky Clarke's colour shampoo and conditioner for brunettes and the colour is great so far! (they also have a range for redheads, blondes and grey/silver)