Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dj1010

RED FACE

my face looks red and irritated all the time, it doesnt match the rest of my bodies skin tone and its impossible to get rid of. Can anyone recommend a product that might relieve the redness. It doesnt feel very irritated but it definitely looks irritated... any suggestions would be appreciated.

I use very few products on my face, and zero bp. I've tried the bs mask, acv, and some other topicals without any luck. My acne situation is mild to moderate but i have fair sensitive skin so I try to be carefu with what I put on it.

my face looks red and irritated all the time, it doesnt match the rest of my bodies skin tone and its impossible to get rid of. Can anyone recommend a product that might relieve the redness. It doesnt feel very irritated but it definitely looks irritated... any suggestions would be appreciated.

I use very few products on my face, and zero bp. I've tried the bs mask, acv, and some other topicals without any luck. My acne situation is mild to moderate but i have fair sensitive skin so I try to be carefu with what I put on it.

you should ask your derm - did you take any medications or use any topical treatments on your face?

Do you have a fair complexion? If so, I'm afraid it's probably just a fact of life....I'm very pale myself and have had to learn to live with it.