Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I love how noxzema makes my skin feel so soft and how it moisturizes my skin.... It's also knowned to reduce aging, I was wondering does Cetaphil soften and cleanse skin as good as Noxzema Original. I love noxzema but Cetaphil is getting great reviews. All opinions are welcome, Thanks

I'm new here razz.gif

Hi smile.gif

I used the regular Cetaphil and it made me break out. I also used Noxzema before, and got a reaction. I have used the Oily skin Cetaphil and I adored it! I had no reactions with it, and it made my skin soft. But I found a better product in Canada. I hope that helps!

~Ashley

Hi smile.gif

I used the regular Cetaphil and it made me break out.  I also used Noxzema before, and got a reaction.  I have used the Oily skin Cetaphil and I adored it!  I had no reactions with it, and it made my skin soft.  But I found a better product in Canada.   I hope that helps!

~Ashley

Thanks, I'm new here but I've read many posts. People seem to love Cetaphil. I have mild acne and have used Benzoyl peroxide for 6 months. I read this very long post about how putting no medications on your face will clear you up. I am going to try this method and just wash with cetaphil. The things he says in his post are true. http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=40303

I appreciate you replying... smile.gif

ive never tried noxzema but ive been using cetaphil, both the regular gentle cleanser and the oily skin (i have oily skin). i noticed the oily skin formula dries me out a little, so im using the regular one since it leaves a bit of moisture.

well it does leave your skin soft, but in my case it made me a little bit dry, not sure if it was becuse of my regimen, but i highly recommend it if you have oily skin, it takes away the oil really well compared to the regular one, and it smells good too!