Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
basketcase18241

what kind should i use?

hey, i have prom coming up in a month and i have some scarring on my back from old acne, and i have a strapless dress. soo i was wondering what kind of make-up to use to cover up scars on my back, i dont really care if it looks cakey or not, just as long as it covers it really reeeeally well. thank you soo much! im not a big make-up girl so i dont really know my stuff. lol

I highly recommend Dermablend. You need to tell the counter person you want the Dermablend Leg and Body Cover and not the Cover Creme for the face.

The Leg and Body Cover is specifically meant for the body and is much more durable. Once it's set with the Setting Powder, it should last quite long and won't rub off as easily as ordinary makeup. It's also somewhat water proof too - you can swim in it and just gently pat dry without rubbing.

Hint: you have to apply the product quite quickly because once it dries, it is very hard to blend therefore it's best to dispense just enough product for one small area at a time.

I highly recommend Dermablend.  You need to tell the counter person you want the Dermablend Leg and Body Cover and not the Cover Creme for the face.

The Leg and Body Cover is specifically meant for the body and is much more durable.  Once it's set with the Setting Powder, it should last quite long and won't rub off as easily as ordinary makeup.  It's also somewhat water proof too - you can swim in it and just gently pat dry without rubbing.

Hint:  you have to apply the product quite quickly because once it dries, it is very hard to blend therefore it's best to dispense just enough product for one small area at a time.