Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest TylerD

Are they the same

Guest TylerD

Ok well i was about too order the Eucerin Skin renewal. But then i was searching around and i found one that says Eucerin Face Renewal with Alpha Hydroxy lotion or something. But also the Eucerin Skin renewal has that too. So what the hell lol. Are these the exact same thing cuz i aint sure which one too order and if they arent the same thing which one is better???

i have the skkin renewal. it sounds like the same thing ??? maybe they have diff ahas?? i know the one i have has lactic acid. sorry im not much help.

Guest TylerD

Lol its all good. Ya im not sure what the difference is either but i guess ill just go ahead and order the skin renewal it seems that is the one everyone seems to be talking about although my Neutrogena AHA one works pretty good right now. So who knows lol. We'll see what happens.

Guest TylerD

Soo has anyone found the difference between these at all. I just ordered both of them the other day because i dont know which one is better. It seems though the face renewal is better because it says face right on it and says Alpha Hydroxy lotion in huge letters. The skin renewal just says skin renewal i didnt even see alpha hydroxy on it. So does aanyone know the difference at all maybe one is just an older version or something. Hmmmmmm???!?!?!?!