Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Avian

Board's clock

Guest Avian

The board's clock appears to be very slightly out. If I look at the current time in my control panel (My Controls at the top, then Board Settings), it's out by about 5 mins. All 'official' clocks (e.g. the atomic clock, teletext's clock, Yahoo UK's clock, which is on the right hand side of the page) show the time on this board to be inaccurate.

OK, you're probably thinking how pedantic and ridiculous this is, but it's really annoying when I'm trying to work out whether I've read a post or not. Anyway...

EDIT: I'm on GMT time.

Guest Hiya

OK, you're probably thinking how pedantic and ridiculous this is, but it's really annoying when I'm trying to work out whether I've read a post or not. Anyway....

Guest Avian

Kind of. Just realised the icon next to the topic indicates. Anyway, the board's clock is still out, so if admin want to correct it, they can.

Guest Keeley

What's the big deal eusa_eh.gif Its just a clock! Man... you guys need to buy a watch lol.gif

Guest Avian

From this, I conclude that no-one cares. Meh.

Well, I did score Moderate in Obsessive-Compulsive in the personality test. ninja.gif

if the clock is out by one hour ish for us ukers.. goto *my controls* then *board settings* then tick the box which says *Is daylight saving time in effect?* and there you go smile.gif