Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LilXoi

BP Bleaching

Hey,

I was wondering (just out of curiosity) if any of have ever had bleaching of hair? I have dark black hair (chinese) and many times I've had acne come up in my eye brows so I've applied BP there, but I've never had anything bleached. I used to have acne on the upper portion of my forehead like really close to my hair so inevitably BP got on my hair, but I've never had bleaching of my hair. Have any of you? Once again this is just out of curiosity cause I've been using BP for at least 2 years and have never had bleaching so I wanna know if that actually does happen.

Later Yo!

-B Yu

Nope, doesn't work.. I have that evil asian hair too. Don't btoher bleaching if you want to go blonde. I had to use Pure White 40% hydrogen peroxide, and I got strawberry blonde...lol. Oh well. Maybe if you left BP on for a LONG time and blow dried it....

BP just say only bleached fabrics material right?

Not Hair!?

BTW you can try and put on the bp on the hair and let it dry and tell me if it bleached, if it works then i dont need to go to salon to bleached my hair anymore. (JUST JOKING) :)