Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
digikitten

A model's accutane log

Aw you are absolutly gorgeous! Its good to hear that your skin has been behaving after accutane. I want to get on accutane one of these years lol

My IB is attacking with a brutal force. And it fucking hurts. And it's so hard to try to not pick.

I wish my skin would wind up looking like yours. Sadly, it won't. :wall:

SO happy for you! hope you stay clear forever! :)

i just started my accutane course about a week ago...hope i ccan have skin liek you at the end of my treatment:)

its kinda sad cus i used to get modelling offers jus by walking down the street and working at the mall...well lets hope i can get that nice skin bak.

neway, have fun and take care :D

im 10 mths post tane and my skin really clear to!!!! fingers crossed

i just started my course three days ago, im 5'10/175, starting 40mgs a day for first week, then up to 80....i play rugby and run track, we started rugby yesterday and i am waaaaaaay more sore than i normally am....all my muscles were sore after practice yesterday, even my freaking neck and groin, which i never use and i could barely do anything after practice yesterday....is it tane related, even though its so soon? how long does it last/does it go away?

one of best posts ever! this inspired me to go on accutane... i look forward to the day i can leave house without a ton of makeup on!!