Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is it possible to continually break out the week before, during and after your period? I used to only get bad breakouts the week before but now i've been getting them throughout the entire time. It's horrible. These are massive ones too. When it's not around that time of the month, i'm usually perfectly clear. Do you breakout DURING your time of the month?

yeah i dont have acne on my face and i break out in fair few around my period though i am on dianette now so that seems to be helping alot r u taking any bc pills?

No, i'm not on any bc pills. I'm afraid to try them because some say they cause weight gain and even more breakouts.

No, i'm not on any bc pills. I'm afraid to try them because some say they cause weight gain and even more breakouts.

Taking BCP made me break out big time around my jawline and chin, where I had previously been 95% clear. I still get more pimples than usual around there too. >=( But I suppose if you already break out there it is worht a shot.

I have hormonal acne...and its horrible!! I breakout at least 7-10 days b4 I actually get my period...and I also breakout during my period. So for a total of 12-15 days out of the entire month I can be breaking out. The current BC pills I'm taking now really just make my skin and everything else much worse.

Don't be concerned about weight gain. If you gain weight, its really nothing.

I used to take Alesse and it was fine...it just become too weak for me...but I had less probs with it in comparison to Triphasil.