Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just hate how insecure and self concious i´ve become thanks to my acne. I feel so bad and ugly, and its really fucking my relationship. I think that she likes him better cause she talks about him all the time and says how much she likes him. I saw them together yesterday, they were walking by themselves, and i feel so jealous, cause after all, shes my girlfriend. Im afraid she likes him better cause he has this perfect skin, and is able to laugh and look people in the face, which I havent been able to do for the past 2 years. I hate being jealous...it burns inside. I wish my acne wasnt there, so I could meet new people and girls and show her that shes missing out if she leaves. Im just waiting, waiting (on the accutane drug) for my time to come. It seems shitty to say "to take revenge", but thats kindda what i feel like.

thank you, im very glad i found this site, it helps me deal with my problems.

dont

jealousy is a horrible feeling because i dont get it - if someone is jealous in a realtionship with me it makes me want to get out, i think it does with most girls.

You have to remember that she is with you and not him. If she wanted to be with him she would split up with you - she hasn't.

I woudn't worry about cheating either, if they are going to do it would you want to be with them anyway?

I went out with my ex for 9months i really liked him and when i came to uni he slept with a girl i knew. For some strange reason it didn't upset me because i realised that i didn't want to be with him if he was like that

good luck

kat

Man at least you have a girlfriend!

I can understand you beeig scared of this other guy... but it's your girlfriend she doesn't care about your acne!

Just fill her with all your love! Give her loving like nobody else will and she's gonna stay with you! Dont act like your independant! Let her know how much your happy! And please... BE SIMPLE!

Hey man, My girlfriend talks about past boyfriends sometimes...it really hurts and pisses me off.... i get jealous really easily, but you know what? whatever she says they have done, i put this in my mind "i can do that and be some much better, you will not forget me" and eh, it fucking works.

Oh and don't pull the well i had this one girlfriend thing....

Or just straight up tell her, be like I know you are "friends" and all, but can we talk about us?

don't try to make her jealous

I hope this helps, if it doesnt i have failed and i will die

Guest Euler
For some strange reason it didn't upset me because i realised that i didn't want to be with him if he was like that

i guess i have never found someone i am that attached too or maybe it is because there is no excuse for infidelty i would never do it to someone

you know you want me turnergirl..... eusa_whistle.gif

pervert.... eusa_hand.gif

nevermind....i'll try to grow up now

Guest Euler
i guess i have never found someone i am that attached too or maybe it is because there is no excuse for infidelty i would never do it to someone

yes and no

it was out of character for my boyfriend and i still dont believe he ment to hurt me - we are good friend

i mean it still hurt but not as much as i thought it would i realised that we shouldn't be together if things like that were going to happen

My ex-girlfriend cheated on me, with my teenage angst i called her a whore....her friends thought me calling her a whore was worse than her cheating on me.... it still makes me laugh to this day.

Guest Euler
yes and no

it was out of character for my boyfriend and i still dont believe he ment to hurt me - we are good friend

i mean it still hurt but not as much as i thought it would i realised that we shouldn't be together if things like that were going to happen

Guest Shjaker

I used to get insanely jealous when Ryan would talk about other girls [particularly ex-girlfriends]. 98% of the time is was good comments about their looks. And of course at the time I was extremely self conscious and my self esteem was shot because of acne so it was just yet another blow that made me feel inferior.

It was mostly like a feeling where.. okay those are the girls he finds good looking, i cant live up to his standards type-of-thing. Damn their perfect skin...

Anyway. This is what acne does to us.

I generally go into a subconscious mode of i could sooo kick their asses.....

im a primate

Guest Zitro

Put wisdom on your fist of revenge, you are not sure that she is cheating on you, and even though ... revenge is not worth it.

Ahh hahhh!  The head speaks louder than the heart!

...I guess I should confiscate my heart's megaphone sometime soon..