Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest agentx

Is Vita-k recommended?

Guest agentx

Hey, just wanted to know is Vita - K recommended for someone who has pretty bad acne ... and has red skin and a few bumps on his skin? and has a few breakouts goin on? oh and umm ... yea that someone is me :oops:

CheerS!

I'd not only recommend it to you, I'd recommend it to anybody who's in your shoes pal...

tips: use a benzoil wash (10% is the best), pat dry your skin and when it's dryed apply VitaK as a mosturizer!

try it, it works wonder for me.

I am an avid fan of vita k--as ive said in many posts! I have almost clear skin right now--but have had moderate acne in the past--but I think that im just kind of pink and splotchy in complexion, and have old red marks--BUT with vita k my skin tone is not that red ne more! (and actually tan!), its very even, and my red marks are GONE--in like 2 weeks. Seriously this stuff has been fantastic for me--and its non-comedogenic--and from experience it doesnt make me break out--its actually a good moisturizer. Im a girl--and I barely even need to wear makeup ne more.