Notifications
Clear all

Echinacea

MemberMember
(@ivygirl)

Posted : 10/28/2002 8:41 pm

I've read in a couple of places that echinacea helps clear up skin. In the last few weeks I'd gotten about 90% clear with the regimen, but then I kept on getting breakouts. Last week I got a cold so I started taking echinacea to fight it off. That was about 5 days ago and now I'm 100% clear (which is amazing by the way) :) . I recall a similar experience of my skin clearing up while taking echinacea a few months ago when I had a brief cold. I was wondering if anyone else uses echinacea or if they have any experiences with it. I'm going to keep on taking one a day to see if I can keep this 100% clear thing going, which I haven't been sucessful at for more than 3 days 😕 I have a strong feeling that echinacea might have something to do with this total skin clearage when used in combination with the regimen. I'll post the results of my little experiement in a few days.

MemberMember
(@dukesy)

Posted : 03/31/2011 7:11 am

I've read in a couple of places that echinacea helps clear up skin. In the last few weeks I'd gotten about 90% clear with the regimen, but then I kept on getting breakouts. Last week I got a cold so I started taking echinacea to fight it off. That was about 5 days ago and now I'm 100% clear (which is amazing by the way) 🙂 . I recall a similar experience of my skin clearing up while taking echinacea a few months ago when I had a brief cold. I was wondering if anyone else uses echinacea or if they have any experiences with it. I'm going to keep on taking one a day to see if I can keep this 100% clear thing going, which I haven't been sucessful at for more than 3 days 😕 I have a strong feeling that echinacea might have something to do with this total skin clearage when used in combination with the regimen. I'll post the results of my little experiement in a few days.

so i know this post is like almost 10 years old but i was just wondering..did it keep you clear?

i heard you are supposed to take it for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off so u dont become imune to it or something. thanks! amazing that you got 100% clear, im so jealous!

MemberMember
(@acnegoaway54)

Posted : 12/03/2012 2:16 am

QUOTE (ivygirl @ Oct 29 2002, 02:41 AM)

I've read in a couple of places that echinacea helps clear up skin. In the last few weeks I'd gotten about 90% clear with the regimen, but then I kept on getting breakouts. Last week I got a cold so I started taking echinacea to fight it off. That was about 5 days ago and now I'm 100% clear (which is amazing by the way) smile.gif . I recall a similar experience of my skin clearing up while taking echinacea a few months ago when I had a brief cold. I was wondering if anyone else uses echinacea or if they have any experiences with it. I'm going to keep on taking one a day to see if I can keep this 100% clear thing going, which I haven't been sucessful at for more than 3 days 😕 I have a strong feeling that echinacea might have something to do with this total skin clearage when used in combination with the regimen. I'll post the results of my little experiement in a few days.

so i know this post is like almost 10 years old but i was just wondering..did it keep you clear?

i heard you are supposed to take it for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off so u dont become imune to it or something. thanks! amazing that you got 100% clear, im so jealous!

thats something i would like to know to. there are studies now that show that it does kill p acnes and returns cytokines to their normal level so it gets rid of inflammation. i have bought some but i don't know if maybe the effects wear off over time?