Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CRUSHCURVE

Im really becoming Depressed

I did an tca cross on monday, it is now saturday.. some scabs fell off but the holes seem deeper cry.gif I this point i dont know what the hell to do. not to mention i have 3 new pimples plus the other 1oo redmarks on my face, whats a girl to do??? Im so sad. Im about to just do a 30% peel on my face toady, do u think I should or what. Im lost need some help.

I know what you mean. I just got done doing a tca peel and i look like crap. It's day 3 and my redmarks are redder than ever. Sometimes i'm tempted to just throw all the tca on my face in attempts to get rid of them. I hate waiting for them to fade. It's horrible.

Some people on the scar board say their scars get temporarily bigger when they do a cross. I'm not sure. Did you do a full chemical peel or just on the scars? If you just did the scars, you could do a 30%.

they'll be deeper but then the skin will grow really fast. You can feel a tingle on your skin and that's how u know it's growing

You sound a lot like me. My biggest fear is the house catching on fire in the middle of the night and me having to leave the house without makeup. It's nuts. I too hate having to wear makeup every single day. I'm trying my hardest to clear up my skin so i don't have to. It's not easy.

Have you read up on doing tca cross? What kind of scars do you have? It's very important you apply the acid right. Don't despair just yet...i had to do multiple crosses to get mine completely gone. And yes, they are completely gone now so there is hope. Have you been to the scar forum yet? The people there are really helpful.

I dont even know what to call em, rolling scars or what??. ive been to the scar forum and read up on tca peels and all. so i hope there is hope. so are u looking alot much better do u see improvement?? i need to do the whole face i think. what do u think i have like rolling scars so should i do a whole face peel???

Full face peels work pretty good but i don't think they'd get rid of your scars. After i do a full face, things just look smoother and tighter. The downtime is the only bad thing about it though. It helps a lot for my red marks. I'm trying to do a low percentage (6%) every week to get rid of them.

I'm really amazed at how my skin looks now. Before i did a 50% cross, the scars would keep coming back and i'd get really down about it. A few times after and they're gone. You know you can't do a 50% full face, right? I just want to warn you about that in case you didn't know.

If your face can take it do a 35% and I only do the areas with scars and slightly around them, for example i don't do my forehead at all cause it's clear. If you pretreat with glycolics or retina it'll peel MUCH faster. Mine was like 5 days. TCA slows down healing of the skin ( on mine anyhow) cause it thins it out, so I wouldn't recommend doing them too often.

YEA I HAVE SCARS LIKE ON MY CHEEK ALMOST ALL TOGETHER, SO IM PLANNING ON DOING THE PEEL ONLY THERE. WHERE DO U GET RETIN-A FROM?

The scabs have just fallen off the spots that I crossed and they look deeper, too. I was told to expect that. You're supposed to do a series of crosses, and after about 4 times, there should be a big improvement. I'm going to wait a couple of weeks to do the next round. Go easy on the peel, and good luck.