Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest agentx

rice bad for acne?

Nah. I've read lots of things saying that white rice can be bad for acne cuz it has a clogging type of texture to it (all sticky and stuff) so it could kinda clog up your liver and what not so your liver can't rid all the toxins from your body. Don't really worry about it though. I eat whatever is around, if there is rice, then i have that. One supplement that is GREAT for your liver is milk thistle. Buy some of that and take whatever it says on the bottle, that'll make your liver work good.

-Shawn-

Guest agentx

Allright kool. i was just eating rice and veggies and LOTS of fruits and fish since a week now. i got a terrible breakout today... dunno what the fawk should a person do to get rid of this shit. ACCUTANE im coming soon!!!!!!!

hehe, yeah man, fruits and vegies are where it's at. I actually love eating healthy, i think the food tastes so damn good. But since my parents do the shopping they don't usually buy much fruit or vegies and i don't wanna be buying my own right now. But when I move out of here (hopefully a.s.a.p.) then that's all i'll buy.....nice healthy stuff, mmmmmm my mouth is literally watering right now thinking about different foods.

-Shawn-

Guest agentx

hey yea man ... u know what i just went to the market yesterday and bought some veggies ... i just cook rice ... cut carrots, brocolli, tomatoes, onions and boil them to make em soft and then fry them on a pan with soya sauce and a few addons.. and it tastes AWSOME. its the first time im cooking ANYTHING . never even cooked an egg in my life lol . i just cant get enough of my cooking.

Anyways looks like illl have a freakin dull week ahead of me :) damn breakoutS!!! CURSE U!

CheerZ!

Yeah man, when I move out i'm gonna get some cook books and do hella experimentation cooking. Lol, sounds like i'll be working in some chemistry lab or something. I guess that sounds about right since I don't do any cooking at all.....but i can hard boil eggs now, i feel so special!!! haha

-Shawn-