Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I cried again today for, once again, no reason.

Real men cry, Kevin must be a real man.

I got drunk and cried infront of my dad last weekend, just thinking about it makes me go red.

My dad and I get really deep and emotion when we are drunk... I remember seeing him cry... i still cry thinking about it.... it so sad to hear my dad talking about how i can be anything in life.

Its not cute its damn embarassing! redface.gif

Its the first time he's seen me cry for about 8 years, I don't know who felt more awkward about it in the morning, me or him and I was expecting him to take the piss- but he didn't so I guess i'v salvaged some dignity atleast....

ninja.gifninja.gif

My dad and I get really deep and emotion when we are drunk... I remember seeing him cry... i still cry thinking about it.... it so sad to hear my dad talking about how i can be anything in life.

Guest Shjaker
besides, sometimes you feel better after a good cry.

Nobody has seen me cry for like 10 years. I do cry sometimes though, not too often. With me its more just feeling low, not really crying. I get this sinking feeling in my stomach mainly. confused.gif

I can just remember my dad grabbing my hand, and he just starts to cry.... then he said something along the lines of i will do anything in this world to take the pain out of you.... it was so sad! yeah, now im crying again

I can just remember my dad grabbing my hand, and he just starts to cry.... then he said something along the lines of i will do anything in this world to take the pain out of you.... it was so sad! yeah, now im crying again

Don't feel bad, sometimes a cry is what you need. I just watched the Notebook and have been crying for about 2 hrs, now that is embarassing...

rae

I'm a girl and i'm ashamed to cry in front of people. I try not to. It's embarassing.

Guest Zitro

Crying is normal and I don't think it is something to be ashamed of (althrough it can be embarrasing in front of people)

When I feel sad, I sometimes put my head down in class, pretend to be sleeping, and cry silently for a couple of minutes.

Real men cry like HEH says ... and I don't believe in 'crying is for pussies'

it's braver to cry than hold it back. It takes more guts to show your feelings. If my dad heard me say that he would belt me in the face, but its true. Our culture just frowns upon genuine emotion.

The main bands i listen to are, Tool, Mudvayne, Type O Negative, Rammstein, Vast, 80's music like The Depeche Mode ect