Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
twocanyan

Doxy vs Tetra and Mino

IS Doxy weaker than Tetra and Mino? I have been on Doxy for 2 months or so and I am looking the same.. should i swtich anti's or just go for the tane?

IS Doxy weaker than Tetra and Mino? I have been on Doxy for 2 months or so and I am looking the same.. should i swtich anti's or just go for the tane?

Ohh i forgot about you asking if you would go on the accutane?..Thats up to you..When I meet with my doctor and discuss about my acne treatment I tell him what I really experience with the meds he prescribed for me.. Then i remember that i researched about Accutane and asked a couple of my friends who went on it...My friends responded well to the accutane however they had experienced side effects of dryness all over,headaches and mentioned about feeling kinda moody,lack of interest in doing things ( I guess you can call it a lil depression like mood)...So when i visited my doctor again for a follow up we discussed in detail the benefits and side effects of the accutane..In a way since i work with that doctor(hes also a friend), he said that he would rather not have me go through that medicine because of its nasty side effects....Well, just remember that all meds have their beneficial effects and side effects..And people respond differently with meds... So goodluck with your decision...