Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i just finished acutane about 2 weeks ago. I am not really getting chapped lips or skin anymore but im not sure what i should be using as far as products to wash my face n such. Should i continue using the same stuff that i was using while i was on acutane or should i get stronger washes? My face is still pretty red from using acutane (grr i hate it, looks like im blushing 24/7 lol) how long does that take to fade. I still have some acne but its not.....dunno how to describe it. if u touch it you cant feel bumps or anything but its still there. will that fade too over time? any help is appreciated.

Well, since you are not getting chapped lips and dry skin anymore, I think you will be able to eliminate the moisturizer from your routine. Yes, I think going with a gentle cleanser as you have been doing is a good idea. And, the acne that you are describing, I believe, is red marks, not pimples. THey will fade in time, so don't worry.

Congrats on finishing the course! I hope to be where you are some day.