Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
b0bby

Poping Face?!?!?

Hey guys, I didnt pop any pimples for about 3 days, The had the yellow head and everything for about 2 days but I didnt pop them I was hoping they would just pop on them on, what are the pros and cons on poping your face?!?!

Thanks

Hey guys, I didnt pop any pimples for about 3 days, The had the yellow head and everything for about 2 days but I didnt pop them I was hoping they would just pop on them on, what are the pros and cons on poping your face?!?!

Thanks

DONT POP YOUR FACE! Popping acne just makes the area redder and more irritated, plus you can spread the bacteria to different parts of your face

if they're white/yellow and are obviously going to come out easily, just pop them. I never get infections after popping even if I don't wash my face and hands after school, but it's best to was your hands of course, then after popping put tome rubbing alcohol on the spot and a little bit around it. Works like magic. Wash your hands again though.

i always pop it if its white/yellow and like right there and begging to be popped. i have never gotten an infection, scar ect.. from doing this. but if it doesnt pop right of way, very easily than its not ready and shouldnt be forced. i always press a clean washcloth with warm/hot water to it for at least 30 secs before i pop it.

if they're white/yellow and are obviously going to come out easily, just pop them. I never get infections after popping even if I don't wash my face and hands after school, but it's best to was your hands of course, then after popping put tome rubbing alcohol on the spot and a little bit around it. Works like magic. Wash your hands again though.

And use paper around your fingers when you pop them out.It will spare you of scars and they'll come out twice as easy.

ouch, you people pop pimples that arent white heads yet? doesnt that hurt like shit? BP over nite, no moisterizer, make sure it covers everything and the pimple can be seen through the BP anymore. in the morning PEEL the pimple off lol

I know it's bad, but I can't stand leaving a pulsing whitehead if it is in a really obvious place. I am not a habitual picker, but I have found that once it gets to that point it takes forever to go away, and, in my case, generally leaves a scar(luckily, I don't really have that problem with "The Regimen").

I use something called an extractor - it's a steel thingy with a small cup-like hole on one end. Basically, it provides even pressure around the entire pimple, ensuring you don't drive the yucky stuff deeper under the skin or spread it around as it stays in the little cup. They recommend using a little alcohol to clean the extractor and then a bit on the pimple, though I don't know how smart that is with bp-burned skin. I also use a warm cloth on the spot for about 15 or 30 secs to make it easier. Never force an unwilling one, though - it always ends badly!