Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Novalie

I'm going on Accutane...AGAIN...

I went on Accutane for 5 months about 2 years ago and I was clear all throughout treatment and for about a month afterward. I started to get some pimples, and eventually got back to the situation I was in before treatment (albeit to a bit lesser extent).

I want to go back on Accutane, but I no longer have insurance, so I am thinking that I will just buy the pills myself and skip the expense of the doctors.

I think I will start at 40mg/day and work up to about 80mg/day. Does anyone have any suggestions, or does this sound like it would work out okay? By the way, I weigh about 150 lbs and I had no side effects during my last treatment (except dry skin).

Also, does anyone know where else I could buy Accutane online? For a good price?

Thanks!!

Hello,

I was hoping you could share with us a little bit about your background? How old were you when you started having acne? When did you take your first course of accutane? Do you have cystic acne?

Please. We would love to help you and give you our opinions but would do better with more info? Thanks smile.gif And, keep smiling.

No prob!

I'm 22...I've had acne since about 14. Before I went on Accutane, at the age of 20, I had tried tetracyclin, differin, retin-a, every OTC creme and cleanser imaginable. Nothing worked. I had moderate acne, and more recently I had started getting cysts, which I think is why my derm finally put me on Accutane.

I was on the Tane for 5-6 months (I can't remember exactly). It cleared up everything (but I was left with some hypertrophic scars on my back and icepick scars on my cheeks and forehead...c'est la vie...it's better than acne)

I think this answers your questions :-)

I'm really looking for advice on WHERE I can buy Accutane online and the doseage schedule I should shoot for.

Thanks!

It is very easy to find online just search "cheap accutane" and it will pull up tons of sites, idea.gif I would really research it and be careful if you chose to go that route and not seek dr. supervision. I was going to buy it online too but after going to the doctor and learning how dangerous it can be there is no way now that I would take it with dr. supervision.

I can see why it is going to be illegal or taken off the market TOO many people abuse it, take it improper then blame the Accutane for it. evil.gif

Best of luck and be safe.

Female. My acne is persistent, albeit moderate.

I think I'm going to buy it from healthychoicepharmacy.com

I would also be VERY careful about buying Accutane online - it comes with a lot of health warnings for a reason, and derms insist on regular liver and blood checks because of the potency of the drug.

You should go and consult a derm before you do anything with Accutane; if say, 2 derms say you don't need it perhaps then consider getting it online.

your online pharmacy site ships from Fiji, Malaysia, Pakistan and Singapore. I dont know about you, but i wouldnt trust medication from an online store coming from those places. If your going too order cheap accutane online, atleast order it from a safe country like Canada or someplace western europe.

Hey

i do not reccomend taking it without supervision from a doctor

we get blood tested for a reason, and most get blood tested atleast a few times but me i get blood tested every month i go back in to subscribe to my next months perscription

please dont do this, you are endangering your health more then you will know, literaly

mitch

I appreciate all of your concern, but really, I'm not worried. Like I said, I've already gone through an entire 6-month round of accutane and didn't have a single problem. Neither did my brother.

I'm not worried.

I bought "Isotane" online...has anyone used this generic brand?

I hate to break this to you, but many people have had a successful course of accutane, only to be pulled off the drug during their 2nd course for problems. If any of the following possibilities hit you, you will be hospitilized, and with no insurance expect to pay a minimum of $20,000 in fees.

pseudo cerebri tumors

blod clots

extreme liver toxification

You are absolutely insane and playing with your very life by ordering accutane off the internet from singapore.

No offense (sarcasm), but if something does happen to you after taking accutane bought online from singapore, you might actually be doing us all a favor cleansing your genes from the gene pool.

oh and no - isotane I've never heard of sold in the united states even with a prescription.

The generic accutanes sold in the united states have to meet stringent rules about concentration(purity) and absorption rates.

Isotane probably didn't pass any of those tests, so it's not sold here.

OK - that was a little harsh.

However, I do agree that it's best to be monitored. Have you thought about contacting the Roche company directly? They have a program so people without insurance can obtain it. The cost is either reduced or free. I forgot. I do think they work through doctors though but you probably wouldn't mind that if your accutane was free. We paid privately for our derm but insurance covered the med itself.

Hey Novalie,

As the others say, please please be careful buying on line.

If you really do want to do it then try www.drugdelivery.ca, it is a Canadian company. But as you aren't going to be monitored by your doc/derm then do look out for any side effects and make sure you come off the tane if you experience any of the more serious side effects.

Good luck!

I hate to break this to you, but many people have had a successful course of accutane, only to be pulled off the drug during their 2nd course for problems.

I went on Accutane for 5 months about 2 years ago and I was clear all throughout treatment and for about a month afterward. I started to get some pimples, and eventually got back to the situation I was in before treatment (albeit to a bit lesser extent).

I want to go back on Accutane, but I no longer have insurance, so I am thinking that I will just buy the pills myself and skip the expense of the doctors.

I think I will start at 40mg/day and work up to about 80mg/day. Does anyone have any suggestions, or does this sound like it would work out okay? By the way, I weigh about 150 lbs and I had no side effects during my last treatment (except dry skin).

Also, does anyone know where else I could buy Accutane online? For a good price?

Thanks!!

I am locking this topic. This is a serious matter and acne.org cannot give advice knowingly to someone who is attempting to take accutane without a prescription.

Any new threads relating to this topic from anyone will be moved to the dump.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter. smile.gif