Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
groundrocker

question on dan's regimen and oily skin.

hi,

i've been using dan's regimen for the past 4 days and it's been working great but my face gets really oily by noon time. I don't wash my face during the day cuz i'm trying to follow the regimen but my oily skin is really getting to me. how should i go about my oil face while on dan's regimen?

i dont know if youve always had oily skin ? i diddnt till i started the regime and like you for the 1st week or 2 my skin was really oily .. after that it went back to norm. at the mo its really dry.

ya, i've always had oily skin but i would wash my face more the twice a day. since i'm on the regimen, i only wash it in the morning and in evening but my face gets really oily by noon and it really annoys me cuz i can feel it oily.

I suggest using blotting sheets, those blue ones from Johnsons & Johnsons... it's a short-term solution though. I've also heard of a couple of oil-controlling sprays (someone correct me if i'm wrong), i think there are some threads regarding them.

Do you moisturize? If not, start doing that to achieve a nice balance. Otherwise, oil blotting cloths are fine. Just don't rub with them.

-Dan

Do you moisturize?  If not, start doing that to achieve a nice balance.  Otherwise, oil blotting cloths are fine.  Just don't rub with them.

-Dan

yes, i do moisturize. i follow your regimen. i use the purpose facial bar, neutrogena on the spot, and purpose moisturizer. how can minimize oily skin? it really annoys me cuz it makes me feel like i need to wash my face again at noon.