Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have had mild to moderate acne for about 1 year.

I have tryed lots of things andwasted loads of money.

BUT now i am clear and this is why;

I use tablets called "clear complexion". They are great, work amazingly well, only need to take 2 a day and are about £3 for 50.

Everything is good.

I now have no spots atalll.

These tablets are not in large scale circulation yet and so are very cheap.

If you live in the UK you can go to your local Holland & Barret and get some from there. but if your from america then heres an url for you

http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/cgi-local/...ail/894111.html

As i said these do genuinly work and there is NO known side effects because all the ingredients are all totally natural.

This worked for me and i know it will work for you.

Please try it. I feel so sorry for people with acne and i want to help you.

GOOD LUCK.

JOSH>

OMG! I use to take these and i think that they worked i stopped them for some reason. Apparently, they sell these at boots but with a different name, they have the same ingredients though.

Also, a person over in the diet forum claimed that they got him clear too and another person in the uk suppies forum.

I think that i will start these up again.

Thx,

Tom

Guest Keeley

I use tablets called "clear complexion". They are great, work amazingly well, only need to take 2 a day and are about £3 for 50.

Everything is good.

If you live in the UK you can go to your local Holland & Barret and get some from there. but if your from america then heres an url for you

As i said these do genuinly work and there is NO known side effects because all the ingredients are all totally natural.

GOOD LUCK.

JOSH>

Damn, I bought a bottle of that Clear Complexion stuff in Boots for a couple of months ago. Had around 50 tabs in it. I never really had any faith in, so I didn't take them religiously. I was sure it was just one of those fake natural cure things. Remember some root being the main ingredient. They had one manufactured by Boots as well which contained the same ingredients. I might give it a fair chance this time.

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say that if you're in the states and can't get this shipped here, Herbpharm makes a burdock/sarsaparilla tincture and a blue flag one too. Tinctures are nice because there's no pills to take. Also, I've read that since a tincture is alcohol, it is readily absorbed by the liver, since the liver is what filters out the alcohol. The liver is what we're trying to benefit with these herbs. I think I'll try this out.

Everything is good.

GOOD LUCK.

JOSH>

Guest Keeley
Hi, thanks for posting..can you list the ingredients for us?? thanks

Ingredients

Active ingredients per tablet:

30mg Sarsaparilla BPC (1949), Dry Extract from 90mg Blue Flag (30mg), Dry Extract from 90mg Burdock Root (30mg).

Other ingredients:

Sucrose, dicalcium phpsphate calcium carbonate, purified talc, titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, corscarmellose sodium, acacia, shellac, beeswax, carnauba wax.

That them guys.

So guys, should we order? I dont know, Im also worried about ordering from that site. I recently got my identity stolen from putting my credit card on the internet..so id have to know that its secure. PlUS could this really make that big of a difference?

So guys, should we order? I dont know, Im also worried about ordering from that site. I recently got my identity stolen from putting my credit card on the internet..so id have to know that its secure. PlUS could this really make that big of a difference?

Guys you know iof a website is secure if there is a little golden padlock in thew bottom right of your screen.

Also i had results within 2 - 3 days. Infact in a few days i'll post some pics and show you my skin. I'm so happy right now.

NOTE:these tablets only seem to work on the face. Dunno why. But if i see any improvements on my back i'll post. And if anyone else has had any improvements on their back acne from these tabs please post. Thanks again all.

JOSH.

Guest Keeley

cheers for putting up the ingredients! cool.gif (man, there needs to be a thumbs up smilie!lol)

I'd just like to say that on saturday (quite late because i'm from sheffield and i'm gonna watch sheffield united kick arsenal's ass) i'll be posting pictures of my face. There is not spots.

I am so happy. All thanks to the clear and complete tablets.

Peace out.

Thanks, just purchased a bottle of the pills today. Let ya know how i get on. Could you tell me: do you do anything else along with these? Like bp or eating healthily- avoiding alcohol, dairy etc. or is this it? thnks