Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What products should I use to stop my skin from producing oil and sebum. Its prety obvious this is what is causing my ance and even when i have BP on my face my skin still gets oily. :D I want something that will work all day while at work that wont look obvious. Any ideas?

Well, i'm not sure what products to use cuz i've never tried using products for my oil control. Now that i'm on accutane I have no oil. But the point I wanted to make is that your oil level has nothing to do with your acne. I know people who have so much freaking oil on their face and they are fine. Now if you get like uneven amounts of oil, uneven amounts of skin shedding, and things like that could clog your pore....then I believe if your really oilly it just makes THAT zit worse cuz it like fills it up. Kinda get what i'm saying? Ehhh, i tried, hehe.

-Shawn-

hmmm, there have been a lot of posts about this topic, I think possibly in the makeup help section

I sometimes use clinique moisture in control, but those clean and clear blotting papers work very well to take off oil during the day

some other people use ketsugo gel, ive never tried it but some people seem to think it works well to stop oil