Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, I know this isn't really an acne make up hint, but I just wanted to share with you gals my fave new lippie... it's Cover Girl Gloss Slicks (they're new) Its soooo shiny and fun, and stays on for hours!! And it's cheap too which is nice for me since I'm a gloss freak, and I buy at least one new one a week ( I have a whole bathroom drawer dedicated to lip gloss!)

For make up... I have been using Physicians Formula brightening formula (it comes in a little jar and it's two colors in a swirl) Its very light and makes me feel like I'm wearing no makeup. Fragarance and oil free, and it's made for sensetive skin. I was breaking out a little a month ago, and now am totally clear since I've been using the P.F. yay!! :D

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.. carmex is a life saver.. I can't live without it! haha, I've never really thought about different colors though.. hehe clever idea 8)

hey i was reading a magazine article about how you can make you own lipglos with vaseline and pixie sticks. if you really want different colors you can put like a pink pixie stick or something in it. i might try that even though it may sound crazy! lol :evil:

hmmm... i would try pure pigments to mix in the Carmex, like Benefit's Showoffs ( I have Jackie, its a beautiful pink/gold shade) you can wear them as eyeshadows, blush, or mix with lipgloss, they're fun!

You can get Benefit at sephora.com... or I get mine at the BonMarche... but I dont know if all large department stores carry Benefit yet (maybe Nordstrom??)