Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

God this is one of the months i always hate, in the hall i see alot of couples kissing and groping it makes me feel horrible, and the fact that im going to be alone this damm month to. There is a school dance on Saturday alot of guys have there dates and stuff and i know what im going to be doing saturday ill be stuck at home feeling shitty cuz of my face. God i feel so horrible about my self, and others.

God this is one of the months i always hate, in the hall i see alot of couples kissing and groping it makes me feel horrible, and the fact that im going to be alone this damm month to.  There is a school dance on Saturday alot of guys have there dates and stuff and i know what im going to be doing saturday ill be stuck at home feeling shitty cuz of my face. God i feel so horrible about my self, and others.

your lucky you had a girl i havent been with a girl in a long time,im a noob on the computer srry i put it on the ring subsection.

People obsess about this too much. You don't NEED a girlfriend/boyfriend. People all feel that they need to have that significant other to make them feel worthy, or whatever it may be. sad.gif

Just be yourself around people and theyll like you for being who you are. I know it sounds cliche and it's what everyone tells you, but I know most everyone would rather be around someone who acts like they really are than one who puts on a different show for each little group of people just to fit in. Not saying that this is how you are, but if you are this way, people will undoubtedly see through your acne and see what a great person you are. Who knows, you may find her that way. smile.gif I hope this helps.

I'm not bothered at all.

Lots of people are single, and the only people to do something for valentines days are the couples. Single people never send valentine declarations to other sinlge people or anything.

Valentine's Day is a fuckin chump holiday that involves men buying stuff to win over their girlfriend. I don't buy my girlfriends, thanks.

Guest OnlyJoe

^^ whenever ive bought valentines day gifts its always been because i wanted to spoil someone i cared about, no 'winning over' neccersary.

And its not the case of just men buying presents, ive known women to give cards to there crushes. besides, people in a relationship usually recipricate cards/gifts.

i have a "girlfriend" in maryland but shes not allowed to actually date until freshmen year. i live like an hour away but we hang out sometimes. i dont think she really cares about my acne.

Ahh valentines... I was dumped on Valentine's day 2 years ago, lol. Ever since then I think I'd rather be single on Valentine's... at least I can't get hurt doubt.gif

Cheer up! It'll be ok. smile.gif

Valentines day is a hallmarkâ„¢ holiday, just like fathers day and mothers day...

Guest OnlyJoe

u gotta be a heartless wanker to dump someone on valentines day. weres there pleasure in that? cant even wait till the day after? sad.gif

just a couple more days till Valentines day but i usually stay around my friends i dont have many but they are kool and never judge me on my face or make any comments. I have fun when im hanging out with them

just a couple more days till Valentines day but i usually stay around my friends i dont have many but they are kool and never judge me on my face or make any comments. I have fun when im hanging out with them

My boy is in south carolina, and i dont get to see him on my first Valentines Day with someone....but its ok...i always used to get frusturated on this holiday years before this...me and my friends would set old letters on fire...it was awesome....and dont worry, its a dumb holiday, and it goes by quickly....and like many others said...you have to love yourself before you can love another.....but then...why do i have a love in my life...i hate myself....ohhh gooodnnessssss

cheer up everyone...I love you all...so we can all be valentines together biggrin.gif

dude i havent gone out with a girl since last november.. acne hit.. everything.. sucks major ass.. but oh well.. i always have acne.org!! haha

Wow you guys, no one cares about your acne half as much as you do. Turnergirl you have a pretty face, you must be shy or something. Don't be shy because of your face and one spot, no one cares as much as you do. However, people do care if you're insecure and shy. It's a big turn off for a guy or girl.

u gotta be a heartless wanker to dump someone on valentines day. weres there pleasure in that? cant even wait till the day after? sad.gif

i GOT THIS GIRL WHO LIKES ME BUT HASN'T SEEN ME IN 3 WEEKS, BUT NOW SINCE THEN MY ACNE HAS GOTTEN REALLY REALLY BAD CAUSE ACCUTANE STOPPED WROKING. I AM SUPPOSED TO SEE HER THIS SATURDAY BUT I CAN'T SEE HER LOOKING LIKE THIS. GOD WHY RU DOING THIS TO ME AS SOON AS I FIND SOMEONE. UGHHHHHHH

i GOT THIS GIRL WHO LIKES ME BUT HASN'T SEEN ME IN 3 WEEKS, BUT NOW SINCE THEN MY ACNE HAS GOTTEN REALLY REALLY BAD CAUSE ACCUTANE STOPPED WROKING.  I AM SUPPOSED TO SEE HER THIS SATURDAY BUT I CAN'T SEE HER LOOKING LIKE THIS.  GOD WHY RU DOING THIS TO ME AS SOON AS I FIND SOMEONE. UGHHHHHHH