Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im done with these silly acne treatments and medications. All they do is make your acne worse and help a little at first and then just quite working. Ive stopped using all acne medication. NO more benzyol or salycic ill take my risk in letting my acne go away on its own. IM 17 my acne period should be over by now right? I think the acne meds was actually making me breakout and now since i stopped using it i wont break out anymore. I dont know but im sick of it and am done with stupid acne medications they are all crap that dont work.

Im done with these silly acne treatments and medications.  All they do is make your acne worse and help a little at first and then just quite working.  Ive stopped using all acne medication.  NO more benzyol or salycic ill take my risk in letting my acne go away on its own.  IM 17 my acne period should be over by now right?  I think the acne meds was actually making me breakout and now since i stopped using it i wont break out anymore.  I dont know but im sick of it and am done with stupid acne medications they are all crap that dont work.

Dude. Don't say goodluck, because guess what, that's the right thing to do. I'm 17, and man, you gotta read my topic. Read my sig. It has the link to my topic, or find it around on this board. It's called "A new light for all of us." You're right on track man, but just read it for some for sure-working steps to take.

I just regret taking all these crap medications that broke me out even more. Now, I AM SCARRED! It's not much though, just a few pits, and just 2 box scars. Nevertheless, they're still... SCARS! argh!

I am glad that people are realizing this though. A lot of people haven't been believing me, but whatever.

Here, read my topic. It's kinda long though.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=40303

join the club ck27, its a good choice. I'm reaping benefits.

tell us how it goes. One thing is for sure, you get less stressy cuz you don't put all this sh!t on your face and you spend less time messin with ur face.

Hey good luck. All I know is that I had that theory as well, and for the past 5 days I did nothing but wash my fash with water, and now my face looks the worst it ever has. I mean I have spots everywhere, not just my problem areas. sad.gif I think I need to find the right regimen

Im done with these silly acne treatments and medications.  All they do is make your acne worse and help a little at first and then just quite working.  Ive stopped using all acne medication.  NO more benzyol or salycic ill take my risk in letting my acne go away on its own.  IM 17 my acne period should be over by now right?  I think the acne meds was actually making me breakout and now since i stopped using it i wont break out anymore.  I dont know but im sick of it and am done with stupid acne medications they are all crap that dont work.

I really hope your acne does clear up on it's own, soon.

Sadly, I'm not one of the people that happened for! I'm almost 29 and still have acne (had it since I was 13).. very mild now though, which is definitely an improvemnt from my teens.. but it's taken some hard work!

A combination of SA, baking soda scrub and apple cider vinegar toner (along with Dianette bcp) has done wonders for my skin.. it's the best it's been in years. I'm hoping it'll carry on this way smile.gif

I use to use a body wash but i ran out so i just wash my hair now and to tell u the truth my face has showed no imporvement and new acne is forming around my mouth and nose area.