Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im not taking no humour from u, and im sorry if i offended u but pigs?? come on...im sorry i don't see the humour in it

I'd want to look like Andgelina Jolie also...well have her skin biggrin.gif ...im content with most of my features...but i want the fucking perfect skin thats all...and as far as i see angelina does have a flawless face...( thanks to being purrttttyyyed up of course, but still...i can dream cool.gif )

plus, if i had to have a lesbionic experience...it would be with her also...and my boyfriend knows itttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im glad u've got a sense of humor..the person who replied before you said i needed counseling. Jeez...when u got pimples and fat cells the only thing left for me is my sense of querky humor....unless u are telling me to be fat..and ugly with pimples AND act like a notorious HOT diva??? NAYyyyy
Guest OnlyJoe
there is nothing more beautiful in this world than a girl with a pretty heart WHO ISNT GAY OR BISEXUAL.

For some reason I can't stop cracking up at your piggy comment.I just can't.I know what it is like to be fat and have acne.I find the fat easier to get rid of than the acne.  neutral.gif And the moment I try to act like a graceful hot diva something stupid happens.

are you really even fat? you know wat makes it so sad..its the fat that i'm not even fat buit yet i get made fun of left and right about being fat...i dont care wat people say...no matter how confident i am that i'm not fat..your confidence wears off when 8 out of 10 people call you fat. Im 5'5 and  125-35 lbs ( my weight fluctuates a lot)...

then i get like 2 pimples on my face and the whole worlds like "yoo girl..u need to get some ass to relieve your hormones"...argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no justice in this world!

ames evil.gif  evil.gif

are you really even fat? you know wat makes it so sad..its the fat that i'm not even fat buit yet i get made fun of left and right about being fat...i dont care wat people say...no matter how confident i am that i'm not fat..your confidence wears off when 8 out of 10 people call you fat. Im 5'5 and 125-35 lbs ( my weight fluctuates a lot)...

Wooow...Anything over 100?

You're right though.Ethnicity plays a big role.I'm Hispanic.

*Sigh* I still wouldn't even think you were fat.You probably don't even look fat.