Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I didn't say it's as good as...

it;s just the style. She is about to die in every scene, yet she doesn't.

Just like Indiana.

Harrison Ford was hot when he played Indiana Jones and Han Solo smile.gif

american women, not all, but a majority, are embarrassing. theyre loud, they cuss,they get drunk, sleep around, way overweight, and dont look good. even the cute ones are a turn off becuase of the way they act and their attitude.  I think american women would act proper if we humbled them by taking away their makeup.  I guess this might be an offensive evaluation, but it sucks to have to put up with these women. 

Guest Brandon
american women, not all, but a majority, are embarrassing. theyre loud, they cuss,they get drunk, sleep around, way overweight, and dont look good. even the cute ones are a turn off becuase of the way they act and their attitude.  I think american women would act proper if we humbled them by taking away their makeup.  I guess this might be an offensive evaluation, but it sucks to have to put up with these women. 

if you think im kidding, go to any city in mexico(talkin to the males) and these words will bang in your head.  the women are unreal. beautiful, femine, great personalities, smart, educated, and dont have time for all the game playing.

Guest Brandon

Yeah, this person is an idiot. I'm from southern California and there are a hell of a lot of beautiful women here. And they're not slutty drunks. A small amount are though.

i don't wanna look like anyone but myself.. just without the skin issues.

and people don't be fooled by the structured apprearance of the celebs, trust they arn't as good looking as they might seem that goes for male and female celebrities. You can practically say they use a "cake" of makeup on them and professionally done aswell. They are probebly into paintball actions for the completion of their makeup if you know what i mean. Britney Spears is probebly the ugliest celeb out there, trust me i've seen many so called "bad" or more like "without makeup" images of her. Hilary Duff isnt all that either... Hollywood makeup does wonders, I'll gladely upload pictures of the ones i've seen if you want

I agree about Britney Spears. She is one of those celebrities that NEED makeup. Well, in the past when she first started out she was "cute". But lately she has been looking terrible without makeup, her hair is terrible, she walks around barefoot into gas station washrooms. She's a mess. Even at her prime, she had a very ordinary face, body was great tho. But most people could have looked as good as she did if they were rich and had a personal trainer and had the best makeup artists.

fuck looking like a celebrity...

I'd love to be a PIG!

that way i can eat all i want..becuase pigs are supposed to be fat..the fatter the better!!! then i can be dirty and smelly and still be considered attractive!!! and if i get a pimple ill just roll in mud and cover that shit up. and when i die, i die with a meaniningful purpose!!! my death will fill people's tummy with yummy pork!!! then i go to hog heaven...who can ask for a better fucking life!

evil.gif

I'd love to be a PIG!

that way i can eat all i want..becuase pigs are supposed to be fat..the fatter the better!!! then i can be dirty and smelly and still be considered attractive!!! and if i get a pimple ill just roll in mud and cover that shit up. and when i die, i die with a meaniningful purpose!!! my death will fill people's tummy with yummy pork!!! then i go to hog heaven...who can ask for a better fucking life!

evil.gif

I'd love to be a PIG!